Saturday 10/8 Seeding/Predictions Discussion

Tyendinaga

Unbiased, not in an hpc and don't attend many mpc trips. Gl all.

Rage- 1 year going to pull 100+ pures and then however many mains

Eop-highest pulling hpc

Cp-Sam recruits anyone with 60+ combat

Cd-brown sticky stuffters but bring a lot of mains so sadly relevant brown sticky stuffters

Olympus-going to pull 70-100 will be good to see them put up a fight

Soup-decent hpc clan

Ruin- they have potential to pull big we'll see though

Fi- tbh doing really bad rn but going to be better then the other low pulling clans

Foe-not going out officially but still probably pull more then apex lol

Apex- been really bad at weekends for some time now, they take p2p mini's more seriously don't really expect much from them I don't think anyone will focus them in the cluster tbh lol, even when I was officer I couldn't save this clan :/

i actually agree with u for once lol

mfw your dick riding LOL

dick riding? nah tomato i am giving credit where its do CD is the only tomatos flaming a clan 10x better than them. we know who to poke and who not to poke. youll see what i mean when they stomp you around until you beg them to stop. ive seen it happen before.

ask outrage about that 1 page sorry they had to write to even be aloud to pk in the wild. or just look at fi and how broken they are. LMAO gl tho you got 100+ gods 100+ bears and 100+ pirates coming at your necks :)

dick riding? nah tomato i am giving credit where its do CD is the only tomatos flaming a clan 10x better than them. we know who to poke and who not to poke. youll see what i mean when they stomp you around until you beg them to stop. ive seen it happen before.

ask outrage about that 1 page sorry they had to write to even be aloud to pk in the wild. or just look at fi and how broken they are. LMAO gl tho you got 100+ gods 100+ bears and 100+ pirates coming at your necks :)

? didnt read but @ has been dick riding CP and youre dick riding eop? Rage has always hid behind clans gratz on 1 year LOL

Unbiased, not in an hpc and don't attend many mpc trips. Gl all.

Rage- 1 year going to pull 100+ pures and then however many mains

Eop-highest pulling hpc

Cp-Sam recruits anyone with 60+ combat

Cd-brown sticky stuffters but bring a lot of mains so sadly relevant brown sticky stuffters

Olympus-going to pull 70-100 will be good to see them put up a fight

Soup-decent hpc clan

Ruin- they have potential to pull big we'll see though

Fi- tbh doing really bad rn but going to be better then the other low pulling clans

Foe-not going out officially but still probably pull more then apex lol

Apex- been really bad at weekends for some time now, they take p2p mini's more seriously don't really expect much from them I don't think anyone will focus them in the cluster tbh lol, even when I was officer I couldn't save this clan :/

team downfall #1

team downfall #1

That was actually a completely unbiased opinion, scroll down on everyones list apex is the bottom teir mpc/hpc rn and thats not going to change bc you guys take minis more serious then weekends, i see apex turning into a team soon more then a clan, especially if hpc stay down here, they already only go out once on the weekends. Im sure you're going to quote this with 'team downfall #1' but yeah thats because you're irrelevant just like your team/clan w.e it is.

That was actually a completely unbiased opinion, scroll down on everyones list apex is the bottom teir mpc/hpc rn and thats not going to change bc you guys take minis more serious then weekends, i see apex turning into a team soon more then a clan, especially if hpc stay down here, they already only go out once on the weekends. Im sure you're going to quote this with 'team downfall #1' but yeah thats because you're irrelevant just like your team/clan w.e it is.

i was jking team downfall ass LMFAO