Saturday 10/8 Seeding/Predictions Discussion

Tyendinaga

The time has come boys and girls, we're all going out at the same time tomorrow. Place your bets on who is going to perform, who isn't going to perform, and why you're right. Seed everyone in order in a 1 through x format, throw a wildcard in there for good measure, and be ready to eloquently explain why your rivals are brown sticky stuff.

It should be noted that FOE will NOT be having an official trip at this time.

I see any awful banter/brown sticky stuffty circlejerking i'm clapping your ass. Get to it.

Alright? Dude they're gonna have waaay more fucking people than us alright? We're gonna have 150+ plus DI and DF are gonna fucking rush us alright. But we're gonna fucking withstand this brown sticky stuff dude, trust me they ain't got brown sticky stuff. It's no big deal. We're gonna go hard for as long as it takes, I'm dead serious. We are not ending this fight, we are not going to end. I don't give a brown sticky stuff if its 24 hours, I don't give a brown sticky stuff if it's fucking Tuesday, we're still gonna be fighting.

We're not gonna get cleared, we'll sustain a good pile through the whole thing. If they have 200 fucking people, I don't give a brown sticky stuff. We're gonna do whatever the fuck it takes, and we're gonna end this thing.We're gonna be the victorious clan in the end, CD vs everybody and CD's gonna come out on top. Return as fast as you can, bind as hard as you can, tank as hard as you can. Listen to calls, callers are gonna be on point dude.

This is gonna be the best fucking fight you've ever been to in your CD career. I've been in CD for 7 years, and you know what, I'm looking forward to this fight more than anything else because it's us vs everybody.They're at their full strength and so are we. Now's the fucking time to find out who's the better clan, and it's gonna be CD baby. Don't let me down on this one. 3-2-1 CD *TS explodes as CD members praise Abdullah*

Unbiased, not in an hpc and don't attend many mpc trips. Gl all.

Rage- 1 year going to pull 100+ pures and then however many mains

Eop-highest pulling hpc

Cp-Sam recruits anyone with 60+ combat

Cd-brown sticky stuffters but bring a lot of mains so sadly relevant brown sticky stuffters

Olympus-going to pull 70-100 will be good to see them put up a fight

Soup-decent hpc clan

Ruin- they have potential to pull big we'll see though

Fi- tbh doing really bad rn but going to be better then the other low pulling clans

Foe-not going out officially but still probably pull more then apex lol

Apex- been really bad at weekends for some time now, they take p2p mini's more seriously don't really expect much from them I don't think anyone will focus them in the cluster tbh lol, even when I was officer I couldn't save this clan :/

Will be a bunch of teaming, but I personally think CP/CD will be on top and below that most likely eop and the other hpc's.

Since rage has been going in all HPC teamspeaks asking for opts I highly doubt they pull anything aka bottom on the list.

1.CD

2.CP

3.EOP

4.FI

5.SUP

6.FOE (no official trip)

7.RUIN

Rest isnt even worthy to be on the list, since their trip will be 50% debating what teamcape they should use..

Will be a bunch of teaming, but I personally think CP/CD will be on top and below that most likely eop and the other hpc's.

Since rage has been going in all HPC teamspeaks asking for opts I highly doubt they pull anything aka bottom on the list.

1.CD

2.CP

3.EOP

4.FI

5.SUP

6.FOE (no official trip)

7.RUIN

Rest isnt even worthy to be on the list, since their trip will be 50% debating what teamcape they should use..

Lmfaooooooooooo on point.