The Team-6 Alliance in panic mode?

ALB4NIA

With CD having 100+ yes's signed up for this weekend, both Saturday and Sunday, The alliance are still holding hands, and its a question whether they will go out in their own capes, or continue to rep a different cape. 

On top of this, we have seen terrible pulls from both clans, in which they merged to get a higher number of opts. Including teaming with LPC's only to boost their cape counter.

As we see here, Vanquish in their capes boosting their cape counter while having no impact in the fight, while they aren't even attacking anyone:

1hhYa2Y.gif

Pkz8KRI.png

OP and Rage having bad pulls, could this be closing time for 'The Alliance'? Since they struggle to even get 40 ingame...

OP after 30 mins of massing at 6:30, last weekend:

afJHN8e.png

Now 'The Alliance' knew that CD would have a force so big that they could not handle the pure domination, so they embarrassingly enough, went to do "inners" facing each other:

EYbIdw4.png

Personally, i would say its closing time for these clans. Imagine being in a clan where you have to team with 5 other clans to even compete against 1 clan because your quality simply isn't good enough, damn you have sunk low Rage & OP. 

Big slumps from Rage and OP, what do you feel about them wearing other capes rather than their own.

Discuss pls :)

At this point they're broken to a point where they're basically trying to get any clan which will listen into the rivalry. BvG has been trying to beg Eop to join in while Nublet and Co. have been asking LPC clans to come this weekend.

CD will have 130+ on teamspeak without our ex-main invites so they're going to get fucked either way.

At this point they're broken to a point where they're basically trying to get any clan which will listen into the rivalry. BvG has been trying to beg Eop to join in while Nublet and Co. have been asking LPC clans to come this weekend.

CD will have 130+ on teamspeak without our ex-main invites so they're going to get fucked either way.

Agreed, they are trying to create propaganda through Sharkbrew, yet they know themselves that they can't rep their own capes, and need invites to even compete against CD. 

I dont think you are #1 since you depent on mains

We've been #1 forever, i have no idea if you've been hiding under a rock, since you dont know why mains are being brought into the scene, lets just say you need to ask your fellow rage officials or invictus officials, depends on what clan you're in. 

Theres a reason why 6 other clans team up on us.

We've been #1 forever, i have no idea if you've been hiding under a rock, since you dont know why mains are being brought into the scene, lets just say you need to ask your fellow rage officials or invictus officials, depends on what clan you're in.

Theres a reason why 6 other clans team up on us.

You depent on mains, you cant fight without. Everytime we fight away from corp your mains cant return and you are forced to leave and to rg.

Sorry but you are not in our league.

You depent on mains, you cant fight without. Everytime we fight away from corp your mains cant return and you are forced to leave and to rg.

Sorry but you are not in our league.

Not in your league? Do you know that you pulled 50 last weekend, without the mains you would have around 30-35, we would have 70-80.

You bring mains aswell so dont deny it, now i dont know who you are and i frankly dont care, but if you think you would dominate us -A WILDY CLAN FOR 8 YEARS- then something sure has hit your head. 

lmao such brown sticky stuffty propaganda, ur clan is going to get fucked broccoli

The proof is up there mate, scroll up and look at the pictures. In reality you had about 80 opts last sunday with LPC's and Strike Team boosting your cape counter lmfao. 

Embarrassing, btw closing time is near :)

I know but u should go out with other main clans and not focus on them

If you want to talk about removing mains, please pm op and rage officials, ty :) 

Oh and don't talk about mains when the HPC scene is cancerous and filled with mains, where no clan is innocent.

When you opened u had mains already at your first pk trip lmfao closed and dead clan from the start

You bring mains now, every single clan brings mains even AAO brought mains and they were a supposed pure "pure" clan

Don't talk without looking in the mirror, thank you. 

You bring mains now, every single clan brings mains even AAO brought mains and they were a supposed pure "pure" clan

can confirm aao never brang a main in the 4 month's I was in it

k nvm I'm wrong we made wadda come in mith