Sunday: Fearless Takes on the World Ft. VQ + IV Cape Switch and SF

Vito

hmm does not look like anyone put on team 16s gj dropping team16s on everyones loots for propaganda lmfaoooo

@@Pun FUCKING WATCH YOUR MOUTH, ITS OK TO LOSE FIGHT. JUST ADMIT TO YOUR CLAN BRINGING T16 IN YOUR INVENTORY. IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING SAY WE DROPPED T16 FOR PROPAGANDA, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO FUCKING SHOW YOU WHAT IS REAL PROPAGANDA.

Ya don't get it twisted it's cos sf and lt focus us and vq respectively, nothing personal against fs as a clan, a general precaution vs crashers

Gj on the action today hope the clean fun continues

@@Tang0ed ty was fun. thanks for being matured and clarify things out.

Farmer. Grats on killing two randoms with team-16 capes and claiming we had a cape switch? LOOOOOOL We aint no snipe team like you're

@@Ramie FUCKING WATCH YOUR MOUTH, ITS OK TO LOSE FIGHT. JUST ADMIT TO YOUR CLAN BRINGING T16 IN YOUR INVENTORY. IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING SAY WE DROPPED T16 FOR PROPAGANDA, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO FUCKING SHOW YOU WHAT IS REAL PROPAGANDA

@@Pun @@Ramie think before you speak. or i'll make sure you never speak again.

@@Pun FUCKING WATCH YOUR MOUTH, ITS OK TO LOSE FIGHT. JUST ADMIT TO YOUR CLAN BRINGING T16 IN YOUR INVENTORY. IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING SAY WE DROPPED T16 FOR PROPAGANDA, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO FUCKING SHOW YOU WHAT IS REAL PROPAGANDA.

@@Ramie FUCKING WATCH YOUR MOUTH, ITS OK TO LOSE FIGHT. JUST ADMIT TO YOUR CLAN BRINGING T16 IN YOUR INVENTORY. IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING SAY WE DROPPED T16 FOR PROPAGANDA, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO FUCKING SHOW YOU WHAT IS REAL PROPAGANDA

tannie #1

hmm i wonder what happens if vq and iv actually team, should we test it?

u already got cleared today so the test failed

lol sk and axis btw, keep your mouth shut and stay irrelevant.

honestly i like invictus, i was in poison i know your ranks, but kids like @@Pun need to watch their mouth.

and honestly I dont mind most of the people in fs but the amount of sharkbrew warriors that have emerged in the last week is crazy. I'm just blessing, keep those mpcs away as well please.

and honestly I dont mind most of the people in fs but the amount of sharkbrew warriors that have emerged in the last week is crazy. I'm just blessing, keep those mpcs away as well please.

nigga none of us bring mpc accs???

Last thing you want is 2 of the most dominate lpcs to focus you I'd pipe down a bit you can easily go back to your 15 man snipe unit trips you guys are showing a lot of testerone for a clan that just started pulling with a bunch of snipe teams merged in you would be easy to break you if we tried

Last thing you want is 2 of the most dominate lpcs to focus you I'd pipe down a bit you can easily go back to your 15 man snipe unit trips you guys are showing a lot of testerone for a clan that just started pulling with a bunch of snipe teams merged in you would be easy to break you if we tried

vanquish havent won a prep, i dont know about dominant l000l

fix that @@Control Pker grammar please

before you spit nonsense xD

gz fs

Difference is we close clans around here go look at every clan we had a Rivalry with where are they now? IV is the longest standing lpc right now and dominant for a reason every other clan comes and goes most not lasting a month

0064b361991a4e06d05e654c38f2a7d3.png

hmm i wonder what happens if vq and iv actually team, should we test it?

SURE, I'll just pull a CD on you lmfao. Wanna test it? I'll ensure u have no midweek p2p action until an apology topic is made. Do not fuck with me.

Difference is we close clans around here go look at every clan we had a Rivalry with where are they now? IV is the longest standing lpc right now and dominant for a reason every other clan comes and goes most not lasting a month

Close clans? I dont want to close clans, closing clans is literally closing my own clan and killing scene and starving action for everyone. Remember, we made Vanquish apologized within a week.

If you want the same brown sticky stuff, keep on talking.

Youve been an LPC for months. Impact was tired of giving you the dick literally every weekend so we moved up. Was not much of a rivalry. 

MPC accounts? Half you're clan is above the established combat cap of 70. We rarely have people over 70. I think we have 5 max?

SURE, I'll just pull a CD on you lmfao. Wanna test it? I'll ensure u have no midweek p2p action until an apology topic is made. Do not fuck with me.

Close clans? I dont want to close clans, closing clans is literally closing my own clan and killing scene and starving action for everyone. Remember, we made Vanquish apologized within a week.

If you want the same brown sticky stuff, keep on talking.

We aren't vanquish another difference is we don't need mains either which you will resort to in order to try and compete 100% pure here refer to sig

And I'm not salty about that at all. MPC scene wasn't fun period. But before you make all these accusations of closing clans, never forget when Impact railed you every weekend both matched and in the wildy.

btw what happened the weekend before you closed?

IV humped you all of the Sunday, can run back on vids if you really want it.