Sunday: Fearless Takes on the World Ft. VQ + IV Cape Switch and SF

Vito

highly doubtful and for every 1 vid you pull up i can pull up 10. FS is even more dominant than impact never forget that so just keep it clean  

fs is impact v2 see you this weekend unless you wanna prep and we'll take our 3-1

We aren't vanquish another difference is we don't need mains either which you will resort to in order to try and compete 100% pure here refer to sig

Idc if u use mains or not.

we give u clean fights, we give u flame free preps to your advantage, 75cb cap, overs on, pub on when we know 90% of your clan is 70+ combat.

we didnt say its wrong to team on someone better. its very logical for 2 weak man to team up on a strong man.

but when you spread brown sticky stuff like we drop capes for propangada, @@Pun it goes to show how fucked up you guys are. I havent used a single main/mpc account on invictus yet. 

at the end of the day, you guys teamed up and still got dicked upon.

IV was dicked upon matched.

VQ was dicked upon when they had a +10 lmfao.

All i want to say to both invictus and vanquish is,

dont make false accusation towards us,

dont try spread fake propangada,

dont be talking brown sticky stuff when my members/ranks were only stating facts.

if u cant accept defeat over a clean fight. I'll give you a dirty fight.

Idc if u use mains or not. - When has Invictus ever resulted to using mains?

we give u clean fights, we give u flame free preps to your advantage, 75cb cap, overs on, pub on when we know 90% of your clan is 70+ combat. - Thank you can respect your clan for that.

we didnt say its wrong to team on someone better. its very logical for 2 weak man to team up on a strong man. - idk you getting a bit carried away, don't forget the fact you are a SNIPE TEAM

but when you spread brown sticky stuff like we drop capes for propangada, @@Pun it goes to show how fucked up you guys are. I havent used a single main/mpc account on invictus yet. - lol if you really got baited by that

at the end of the day, you guys teamed up and still got dicked upon. - find a fight where VQ and IV hit at the same time, we crashed fights.

IV was dicked upon matched. - down5

VQ was dicked upon when they had a +10 lmfao.

All i want to say to both invictus and vanquish is,

dont make false accusation towards us,

dont try spread fake propangada,

dont be talking brown sticky stuff when my members/ranks were only stating facts. - all i want to say is dont get baited with what I have to say, if you haven't noticed already, when I talk like that its oblivious bait, don't take it. Don't get heated.

if u cant accept defeat over a clean fight. I'll give you a dirty fight. - TY for the fights wanna prep lmao

@@Pun @@Tannie qlright a bit of flame is cool and all, as long as we keep the clean fights

Right?

Sure im up to keep fights clean as long as we don't get the 80s in team-42 + team-38 switch sniping us again.

@@Tannie

just here saying that you shouldnt start too many rivalries at the time, chill with the warnings. i think u underestimate what a good community can do to clans like Fs. Like i said before, lets keep it clean, not because im scared to fight dirty, but just because everyone likes the clean fights. 

Sure im up to keep fights clean as long as we don't get the 80s in team-42 + team-38 switch sniping us again.

Our ranks/leaders have ties that goes all the way up to most MPC/HPC.

They know very well not to touch us and we can't prevent them from getting action?

If you dont want any MPC to snipe u guys, show them what will happen if they do. Refer to Ruin getting smacked x3x4 topic.

If Apex wants to snipe u guys, its not our fault. 

Ruin already got the dick handled out to them for trying to snipe us. 

So if u want clean fight, better shut your bloody cheap mouth or i will destroy the entire LPC scene with nothing but fucking mains by myself. Its 2k16, who cares right? 

@@Brandon @@Pun @@Greuter

They know very well not to touch us and we can't prevent them from getting action?

If you dont want any MPC to snipe u guys, show them what will happen if they do. Refer to Ruin getting smacked x3x4 topic.

So if u want clean fight, better shut your bloody cheap mouth or i will destroy the entire LPC scene with nothing but fucking mains by myself. Its 2k16, who cares right? 

@@Brandon @@Pun @@Greuter

me and my bloody cheap mouth will leave now okay?

1f0125f833472d925fe35868719d5be7.png

u kno this mod walks around in wild picking up addy arrows right?

he attended poison trips, he was our private looting bag. nice bloke, nice bloke.

0 ask tbh

btw fs wins again xD

"if u cant accept defeat over a clean fight. I'll give you a dirty fight."

in short mains galore my favorite :)

ALSO DID VANQUISH FIGHT IV AT ALL??? LMFAO, STILL WANT TO CLAIM U GUYS DID NOT TEAM AT ALL. THE ENTIRE 2HOURS TRIP U GUYS ONLY FOUGHT EACH OTHER IN CLANWARS LMFAO.

Ehm yea we did fight. and then 10sec in every clan crashed because they're pussies and don't want to fight the best wildy clans 1v1 LOL

you went from talking brown sticky stuff, forced to apologize to talking brown sticky stuff again lmfao

only thing you and @@Control Pker have in common is being cocky af but nothing to back it up xD

gz FS

i can see apology v2 right @@Tannie

What kind of British cuck apologizes because they are getting bullied so hard on runescape.com

@@Brandon @@Pun @@Greuter[/size]

you will try to destroy it and be cleansed by the lpc scene and bullied to either closing or moving up

you will try to destroy it and be cleansed by the lpc scene and bullied to either closing or moving up

relax motm xD

gz FS

What kind of British cuck apologizes because they are getting bullied so hard on runescape.com

l0l