When you've beaten Vanquish Terribly.

Control Pker

I knew Vanquish would get dropped on their 5head as soon as they changed from Enmity to Vanquish then proceeded to kick their only good ranks and sell warlord/council positions. Not much longer til they vanquish from the LPC community. Which is saddening but hey that's the life of wack LPC's

clan in singles is heaven for tanks

Rockman will win again

I knew Vanquish would get dropped on their 5head as soon as they changed from Enmity to Vanquish then proceeded to kick their only good ranks and sell warlord/council positions. Not much longer til they vanquish from the LPC community. Which is saddening but hey that's the life of wack LPC's

Sold positions God bless u r so clueless must be in sf

Rockman will win again

Sold positions God bless u r so clueless must be in sf

I witnessed it first hand. kid paid for a teamspeak the same day he joined and gets promoted to warlord. This is after they changed their clan name from Enmity, which you're probably unaware of #newbundle of twigs

I witnessed it first hand. kid paid for a teamspeak the same day he joined and gets promoted to warlord. This is after they changed their clan name from Enmity, which you're probably unaware of #newbundle of twigs

Emnity was complete brown sticky stuff which is why ranks were completely reworked and it was made into vanquish. No one "paid for a rank". Vanquish is doing great now.

Emnity was complete brown sticky stuff which is why ranks were completely reworked and it was made into vanquish. No one "paid for a rank". Vanquish is doing great now.

vanquish sucks and you get smacked around. only reason you get people is because your low-life ranks spam at 308 edgeville and you sell ranks. cya hick 

vanquish sucks and you get smacked around. only reason you get people is because your low-life ranks spam at 308 edgeville and you sell ranks. cya hick 

Lmfao you are so fucking broccolied, Ur in a fucking clan called trilogy LOL

Btw quote me if ur mad

Confirmed lower IQ than control pker