Dream Team

Bradyb

who are you to tell me who plays and who does not lmfao none of them know u no1 will ever be a better lineup than panda we beat every single clan / team in such a dominant fashion to the point every1 didnt wanna waste their time and lose to us

i understand ur in some brown sticky stuff team that has more losses than wins but we d literally perfect u in a 4v5

Nobody knows me yet you just named WHAY team I was in lol. You're so defensive of ur closed team, reopen it then pussy

Nobody knows me yet you just named WHAY team I was in lol. You're so defensive of ur closed team, reopen it then pussy

didnt you make a topic about ur team? what lmfao all i know is ur some brown sticky stuffter in a brown sticky stuff team

reopen for what? we already dominated every1 no1 has gotten better it has gotten worse l00l reopen to compete with team retardfall???

didnt you make a topic about ur team? what lmfao all i know is ur some brown sticky stuffter in a brown sticky stuff team

reopen for what? we already dominated every1 no1 has gotten better it has gotten worse l00l reopen to compete with team retardfall???

I'm not leading team retardfall anymore I'm making a new team. I agree they were brown sticky stuff. I'm saying reopen panda and compete with teams out rn, munapaat te tc td ta etc, more teams the better and if you think you're so good then reopen it and prove it. All talk until you do that.

I'm not leading team retardfall anymore I'm making a new team. I agree they were brown sticky stuff. I'm saying reopen panda and compete with teams out rn, munapaat te tc td ta etc, more teams the better and if you think you're so good then reopen it and prove it. All talk until you do that.

every team we beat were way above the teams that are open now

That's the thing, you can't reopen the team so shut up about it.

why would we we beat a better version of tc already

U didnt tho lol I wasn't there aswell lol and nik was there that lineup u mini'd wasnt good also look @@rob from EOP he wasn't even in BW LOL

u could never have that lineup btw what daddy jeyes says goes

https://youtu.be/wMw2jgmheqM

https://youtu.be/_2GXf3dL9d4

bet u were in these 2 though lol

Stop talking about panda their irrelevant reopen it or stfu about it ty.

thats the thing u will be irrelevant with or without a team and you will not come close to panda in any way if you were good enough you d be in a team u brown sticky stuffter LOL

Doesnt make sense l0l you really think to highly of jeyes

u sayin daddy jeyes would allow u guys to fight panda w.o him being there? l0l

thats the thing u will be irrelevant with or without a team and you will not come close to panda in any way if you were good enough you d be in a team u brown sticky stuffter LOL

Like I said you think to highly of him

I started team downfall? And starting a new team bc Versace kept making us look bad by letting brown sticky stuffters in, you'll see kid