Lenin's Account Hacked | Video Evidence

Tyendinaga

Some of the people are friends prior to CD & actually helped me when it was either someone in Sv or Op who hacked me.

Idk why they would go and hack someone after doing that, it makes no sense to me.

Their leadership is full of failures who have to flex online to feel important and they're using their members to spread their brown sticky stuff. Sad that it's come this far. There's flaming and there's being a complete degenerate loser. Lenin has always been good to this community and they fucked him over. At least they can let it out on Runescape, in another situation they'd be shooting up schools lol.

Their leadership is full of failures who have to flex online to feel important and they're using their members to spread their brown sticky stuff. Sad that it's come this far. There's flaming and there's being a complete degenerate loser. Lenin has always been good to this community and they fucked him over. At least they can let it out on Runescape, in another situation they'd be shooting up schools lol.

I wouldn't say that Lenin is perfect but getting hacked sucks so I don't think it was worth it.

@@Pain fucking sad fuck.

Aren't you the one that's hitting LPC forums & leaking teamspeaks from clans that aren't even currently engaging in wilderness?

I'd quit throwing stones, fella.