Lenin's Account Hacked | Video Evidence

Tyendinaga

Hm, you're right.

I recall Andre before the hack telling me that he does train accounts. Tricky. Try to find other rsn(s). I can't recall the other account he spoke to me on

@`Andre

I'm not understanding what you're trying to ask me, "0 Ask" is seen in the click of people falled in on "Dux Bellorum", that's Andre's account lol? I don't know or care if he has alt accounts :S

So you have proof of my ingame account being there, which I never denied in the first place. Obvisouly Hebi would assume it was me, but it wasn´t. I wasn´t even home.

except someone else on your account would have zero reason to interact with people other than those theyre in CD with, and you're literally talking to fucking Hebi in the video. Not sure how you're going to moonwalk your way out of this one. 

I am demoting you and Andre accordingly. Good Riddance. 

So you have proof of my ingame account being there, which I never denied in the first place. Obvisouly Hebi would assume it was me, but it wasn´t. I wasn´t even home.

my only question to that is why did whoever was on your account according to you respond when Hebi said your name. 

except someone else on your account would have zero reason to interact with people other than those theyre in CD with, and you're literally talking to fucking Hebi in the video. Not sure how you're going to moonwalk your way out of this one. 

I am demoting you and Andre accordingly. Good Riddance. 

my only question to that is why did whoever was on your account according to you respond when Hebi said your name. 

Who shares the account with you?

He no longer shares the account with me, but it´s a friend of mine who knows who a few friends of mine are on CD/Sup forums. But no that wasn´t me, and demoting me is not going to change that.