Weekend predictions?

Cautionss

Yeah, now that Foe will be going out alone and UF join CV, and maybe Ascent will go out by themselves, I'm thinking Supremacy will pull around 20  40-45.  S+Foe+UF+A+Z are unstoppable.

This propaganda brown sticky stuff with Supremacy having 25 randoms coming to their trips every week is getting a bit old.  Grow up tomatos lmfao.

I agree Supremacy does suck

Yeah, now that Foe will be going out alone and UF join CV, and maybe Ascent will go out by themselves, I'm thinking Supremacy will pull around 20  40-45.  S+Foe+UF+A+Z are unstoppable.

This propaganda brown sticky stuff with Supremacy having 25 randoms coming to their trips every week is getting a bit old.  Grow up tomatos lmfao.

Prep ZU. stop circle jerking with FOE,Ascent,Zenith on weekends crashing fights late and claiming to be #1. 

1. EoP/Fi ( EoP have been doing good ever since the merge and have their 9 year anniversary coming up this weekend so they'll most likely outpull everyone and fight it out with Fi for #1 )

2. ^

3. S ( S has been doing great lately and their pulls have been rising too, they're in my opinion the best ex-lpc currently. )

4. Zu, ( aren't pulling as much anymore, but their quality is great. they already showed this by beating Foe and eop in preps )

5. CP/CV/( CP's pulls dropped alot ever since the merge but they still have got alot of high levels who can compensate CV's numbers. )

6. ^

7. LT ( lt's pulls have been rising and it looks like they're winning the rivalry vs Destruction.

8.DR ( cancelled their trips last week and are dropping in pulls, they still have a cb advantage on LT, but their pulls have been dropping. )

Rest aren't really relevant in my opinion.

What's your list?

ps: keep the flame down low please :)

Pretty accurate man :)

Ye i agree with soniqs and james, supremacy's pull will drop to 20 since 3 uf kids joined cv

~25 members will not attend because of that, im sure

Ye and this foe and ascent members that are not there (idk, but they were never with us) might make us drop to 15.

You're funny man 

lel zu, prob mad you gonna pull 25 again and not gonna be able to compete with top 4.

Get over it, and instead of making usless salty/flaming reponses go work on your clan so you actually can compete again some day

Ye i agree with soniqs and james, supremacy's pull will drop to 20 since 3 uf kids joined cv

Ye and this foe and ascent members that are not there (idk, but they were never with us) might make us drop to 15.

You're funny man 

lel zu, prob mad you gonna pull 25 again and not gonna be able to compete with top 4.

Get over it, and instead of making usless salty/flaming reponses go work on your clan so you actually can compete again some day

I agree, Supremacy does suck

You're funny man 

Yet we've had more fights with cp / fi / eop than you have? rofl

E5t8ob3.gif

Yet we've had more fights with cp / fi / eop than you have? rofl

E5t8ob3.gif

5v5 mini's don't count 

Wow you had one cluster with fi in it this weekend, yes deffo fought them more.

Fi joins in like every fight we do, so pretty sure we fought them more

You're funny man 

No one said anything about what your pull would drop down to o.O, maybe ur post is an indicator

1, Fi, Without a doubt the Best clan around atm

2, Eop is looking a lot stronger now that there is no more multi clanning despite only pulling 35ish

3, Cv / Supremacy - Will be #3 if they continue to have all their foe / zenith / ascent invites. If not Cv and other clans down the list will easily steamroll them.

4, Zu - Trip times have allowed for more members to attend, see a strong weekend ahead.

5, Cp - Low pull, still great quality and levels.

6, LT - The numbers and quality is improving.

7, DR - Constant pull, decent levels.

8, BV - Idk

9, Ascent - Do they go out?

What foe invites? Ex-Zenith, current Supremacy members? lol where did ascent come from? 

Supremacy's pull will drop a lot since UF are going with Cv and Foe are going out by themselves.

Ascent, hopefully they stop going with supremacy as well, they are going through a slump but the last way to keep the clan alive is to let them taste how much better it is to be in a more active clan. Basically encouraging their members to leave.

Fi will dominate, Eop.

Cp will pull 20s

Ascent hasn't come out to our trips for weeks since the one time we teamed up like a month or two ago. Which was different TS's etc. 

Also, UF aren't going with CV haha. Foe has no effect on us at all? 

What foe invites? Ex-Zenith, current Supremacy members? lol where did ascent come from? 

Ascent hasn't come out to our trips for weeks since the one time we teamed up like a month or two ago. Which was different TS's etc. 

Also, UF aren't going with CV haha. Foe has no effect on us at all? 

put your hands on my brown sticky stuff