#Throwback

Tannie

@@Tannie you're still the only tomato that still wants to rag ruin over a fucking runescape.com cape stop being such a moron already the rest of your clan at least uses their brain

i only return favor once.

ruin come snipe on mpc on midweek. i snipe rag them back on weekend, this was just a throwback.. chill Deviants.

remember, you reap what you sow. an eye for an eye, makes the world go blind. :) so we stick to the rules and play it clean. :) xoxo

i only return favor once.

ruin come snipe on mpc on midweek. i snipe rag them back on weekend, this was just a throwback.. chill Deviants.

remember, you reap what you sow. an eye for an eye, makes the world go blind. :) so we stick to the rules and play it clean. :) xoxo

wat are you talking about? we came out in cape switch with vq capes hit you, they dipped, we came back out and kept fighting. you then ragged us with tanks on 2 more lpc trips and then came out in mpc times with tanks and ragged us. an eye for an eye? lmfao guess we must have 3 eyes then to see your stupidity. you came out and ragged us with rune tanks solely because that broccoli bud said he overheard chrish and others saying we're closing you over a fucking runescape.com cape lmfao.

wat are you talking about? we came out in cape switch with vq capes hit you, they dipped, we came back out and kept fighting. you then ragged us with tanks on 2 more lpc trips and then came out in mpc times with tanks and ragged us. an eye for an eye? lmfao guess we must have 3 eyes then to see your stupidity. you came out and ragged us with rune tanks solely because that broccoli bud said he overheard chrish and others saying we're closing you over a fucking runescape.com cape lmfao.

I'll put this in timeline for you. just for you.

1) Chrish threatened bud, he gonna bully fs out of their capes. (sure) nothing wrong.

1.1) Chrish then went further by stating, if we cant. were gonna use mpc/tanks. (this is very wrong)

2) we saw ruin jr pk, we hit on lpc acs. you lost the fight on matched with same cape.

2.1) your rank, mr.acid then tried to lure us to defend maze so u can bring mains/mpc accounts.. (sure) 

2.2) acid's plan fail horribly because i also had 20mains waiting for him at maze xD

3) u guys then came on vq trip in vq cape to try snipe us.

4) we return the favor by camping u guys on weekends.

^^ btw if u choose to walk around w308 ss, on your baby pures and claim that fs came to rag u guys on trip, that is wrong. W308 SS/Hills is run by raggers. mostly in fs but not all :)

I'll put this in timeline for you. just for you.

1) Chrish threatened bud, he gonna bully fs out of their capes. (sure) nothing wrong.

1.1) Chrish then went further by stating, if we cant. were gonna use mpc/tanks. (this is very wrong)

2) we saw ruin jr pk, we hit on lpc acs. you lost the fight on matched with same cape.

2.1) your rank, mr.acid then tried to lure us to defend maze so u can bring mains/mpc accounts.. (sure) 

2.2) acid's plan fail horribly because i also had 20mains waiting for him at maze xD

3) u guys then came on vq trip in vq cape to try snipe us.

4) we return the favor by camping u guys on weekends.

^^ btw if u choose to walk around w308 ss, on your baby pures and claim that fs came to rag u guys on trip, that is wrong. W308 SS/Hills is run by raggers. mostly in fs but not all :)

We fucked your clan up in a return fight at maze/gfx lmao, we have vids to prove it. You're still not even on our radar lol, we couldn't care less about you and your brown sticky stuffty team.

We fucked your clan up in a return fight at maze/gfx lmao, we have vids to prove it. You're still not even on our radar lol, we couldn't care less about you and your brown sticky stuffty team.

hey read the first post. is that u? vidding urself getting rekt.