Curse

Which new hpc will die?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which new hpc will die?

• Apex
    • Rage
    • Olympus
    • Cd

Apex because they can easily just blend into the other clans, none of them would have trouble finding other clans.

Olympus would be next because I'm not sure how they're going to be in CP & Olympus at the same time, but they'll figure it out longer than Apex.

Rage last because they've got a core since xLPC and despite the fact that people hate them like every other clan, undeniably, they've got something figured out to stay open this long while everyone else around them closed that opened in the time they did.

CD would be last because they've literally got no fucks to give and they're not going to close because they... Just don't care. On top of that I can't tell if their ML is 150 or 300 sometimes.

Apex because they can easily just blend into the other clans, none of them would have trouble finding other clans.

Olympus would be next because I'm not sure how they're going to be in CP & Olympus at the same time, but they'll figure it out longer than Apex.

Rage last because they've got a core since xLPC and despite the fact that people hate them like every other clan, undeniably, they've got something figured out to stay open this long while everyone else around them closed that opened in the time they did.

CD would be last because they've literally got no fucks to give and they're not going to close because they... Just don't care. On top of that I can't tell if their ML is 150 or 300 sometimes.

No one in Op is in Cp, don't talk unless you know what you're talking about lol.