Curse

Which new hpc will die?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which new hpc will die?

• Apex
    • Rage
    • Olympus
    • Cd

Apex because they can easily just blend into the other clans, none of them would have trouble finding other clans.

Olympus would be next because I'm not sure how they're going to be in CP & Olympus at the same time, but they'll figure it out longer than Apex.

Rage last because they've got a core since xLPC and despite the fact that people hate them like every other clan, undeniably, they've got something figured out to stay open this long while everyone else around them closed that opened in the time they did.

CD would be last because they've literally got no fucks to give and they're not going to close because they... Just don't care. On top of that I can't tell if their ML is 150 or 300 sometimes.

Rage isn't hated by "every other clan". Where did you get this notion from esp. because you've been inactive for so long. Afaik many respect a clan who's foundations was being a masser clan in W308 to winning 13 preps in a row, becoming #1 F2P multiple times, beating a HPC whilst being MPC, and taking P2P wins from well established and experienced clans in P2P. Our core is larger now, thats what you get from fresh recruits whether people banter about it or not. An invite will stay as long as they enjoy/get loots, a fresh and unexperienced recruit from Edge will gain hella' loyalty for the clan when they become great warrers.

CD has no proper memberlist. They have a lot of innocent and ignorant people (not in a bad way) that don't know their ranks are fully nh in the most brown sticky stuffty ways even against their own members. I remember when Ruin was helping them out in wildy, they decided to get 2 people to leave cc and ddos a few in a prep vs. Ruin. They won't last long in HPC as no HPC has any positive views of them whatsoever, their pull consists more of mains than pures (e.g. yesterday when they came to snipe fights, and saturday), they've made no clear decision on whether to move up - remember, many of their members/ranks would have to leave as CD as they aren't a long-term pure clan.

Rage isn't hated by "every other clan". Where did you get this notion from esp. because you've been inactive for so long. Afaik many respect a clan who's foundations was being a masser clan in W308 to winning 13 preps in a row, becoming #1 F2P multiple times, beating a HPC whilst being MPC, and taking P2P wins from well established and experienced clans in P2P. Our core is larger now, thats what you get from fresh recruits whether people banter about it or not. An invite will stay as long as they enjoy/get loots, a fresh and unexperienced recruit from Edge will gain hella' loyalty for the clan when they become great warrers.

CD has no proper memberlist. They have a lot of innocent and ignorant people (not in a bad way) that don't know their ranks are fully nh in the most brown sticky stuffty ways even against their own members. I remember when Ruin was helping them out in wildy, they decided to get 2 people to leave cc and ddos a few in a prep vs. Ruin. They won't last long in HPC as no HPC has any positive views of them whatsoever, their pull consists more of mains than pures (e.g. yesterday when they came to snipe fights, and saturday), they've made no clear decision on whether to move up - remember, many of their members/ranks would have to leave as CD as they aren't a long-term pure clan.

Yeah, Cd is dog brown sticky stuff I agree Lenin

You literally just spent 2 minutes typing this whole thing out trying to justify whether or not someone or a group of someone's doesn't like Rage after I gave them a compliment.

You need to kinda calm down man lmao, it's not that serious... I complimented them, move along because I didn't even read anything you said about CD because quite frankly IDC at this point.

You literally just spent 2 minutes typing this whole thing out trying to justify whether or not someone or a group of someone's doesn't like Rage after I gave them a compliment.

You need to kinda calm down man lmao, it's not that serious... I complimented them, move along because I didn't even read anything you said about CD because quite frankly IDC at this point.

I really don't understand the sort of character you have dude. One day you have a positive approach, then sometime later you start getting negative, and then directly apologetic. You should read your replies a few times before you press on post.

I really don't understand the sort of character you have dude. One day you have a positive approach, then sometime later you start getting negative, and then directly apologetic. You should read your replies a few times before you press on post.

I'd rather be chill with people at this point then trying to get into arguments with people. If you're going to act like a jackass then I'll act back, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to try and start something. And if it has to do with your clan (the proverbial "your") and I say something you don't like, it's probably because it's true.

I'd rather be chill with people at this point then trying to get into arguments with people. If you're going to act like a jackass then I'll act back, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to try and start something. And if it has to do with your clan (the proverbial "your") and I say something you don't like, it's probably because it's true.

God, another one jumping to "probably because it's true". Proposing a statement with "probability" and "true" is a tad bit...

Alright, lets make this simple. Show me, with proof; "despite the fact that people hate them like every other clan". If not, I won't bother replying.

Apex because they can easily just blend into the other clans, none of them would have trouble finding other clans.

Olympus would be next because I'm not sure how they're going to be in CP & Olympus at the same time, but they'll figure it out longer than Apex.

Rage last because they've got a core since xLPC and despite the fact that people hate them like every other clan, undeniably, they've got something figured out to stay open this long while everyone else around them closed that opened in the time they did.

CD would be last because they've literally got no fucks to give and they're not going to close because they... Just don't care. On top of that I can't tell if their ML is 150 or 300 sometimes.

you're living in the past if you think olympus has any significant affiliation with cp

we have maybe 2 cp members lmao

God, another one jumping to "probably because it's true". Proposing a statement with "probability" and "true" is a tad bit...

Alright, lets make this simple. Show me, with proof; "despite the fact that people hate them like every other clan". If not, I won't bother replying.

Every clan has haters.

Every clan hates other clans.

Rage is a clan.

Rage has haters.

Follow that? I didn't think I had to spell it out because that's literally all that I meant, but you're so caught up in the contagious Sharkbrew autism that you decided to pick that one insignificant point out of an entire comment that, as a whole, was complimenting your clan.

Every clan has haters.

Every clan hates other clans.

Rage is a clan.

Rage has haters.

Follow that? I didn't think I had to spell it out because that's literally all that I meant, but you're so caught up in the contagious Sharkbrew autism that you decided to pick that one insignificant point out of an entire comment that, as a whole, was complimenting your clan.

Reductio ad absurdum.

Apex would more tha likely close 1st. Multi Clanning is serious with them. Olympus we've already fixed our multiclanning situation and we're pretty good on our situation. I know Rage will be straight but Cd has alot of guys who are Sup and etc so. @@DNYS