@Ruin

Big Meat

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruin is pulling 15 on weekend trips (that's a generous number), so they don't exactly have the quality to attract talent if they move up to HPC. It'll be easier to attract new members as an LPC - the only way I can see them going HPC would be to spend a couple months in the LPC bracket and fuck brown sticky stuff up, reel in a couple of noobs and turn them into core members, then possibly make the transition once they have their feet under them. Again all this relies on their ability to be successful as an LPC.

Ruin is pulling 15 on weekend trips (that's a generous number), so they don't exactly have the quality to attract talent if they move up to HPC. It'll be easier to attract new members as an LPC - the only way I can see them going HPC would be to spend a couple months in the LPC bracket and fuck brown sticky stuff up, reel in a couple of noobs and turn them into core members, then possibly make the transition once they have their feet under them. Again all this relies on their ability to be successful as an LPC.

You're talking about pulls now? Yes, Ruin hasn't been pulling very much these last 2-3 weekends. Nobody wants to put up with the cancer that is the current MPC scene. Nothing but getting ragged by rune tanks every single weekend in any fight you're in. Nobody blames them for not wanting to come to these disgusting trips. Also, who cares about whether a clan goes LPC or HPC? Take a step back and look at which scene is dead lol. That's right, HPC. Adding half of a dead and extremely cancerous MPC bracket to a dead and extremely cancerous HPC bracket only adds to the problem lol. You saw the one weekend HPC came out MPC times. I've NEVER seen anything more disgusting in all my years of pure clanning.

You have a 20 man member list and survive off clan wars and level 75s from LPC lol. Yeah, you've pulled decently the last, what, 2 weekends maybe? That won't last. You'll go back to being nothing but a miniwar team except you'll be 1 level off rune like the rest of the HPC tomatos. Looking at your entire clan's past with pulls on weekend trips you're honestly going to try and flame another clan's pulls? Apex is lucky to make 1 single weekend topic each month and it's been that way for a VERY LONG TIME yet when you have 2 decent weekends and another clan is in a small slump for 2 weekends after kicking almost 90 people from the clan you try and hype up your dead 20 man clan by making topics like these lmfao? Getting 99 attack and 39 def isn't going to make your clan any more effective in the wildy.

As I stated earlier, Apex will not survive as an HPC without swallowing some major cocks because a 20 man pull as a brown sticky stuff-tier MPC going up against even a brown sticky stuff-tier HPC and you're going to lose everything you try and do in the wildy lol.

I see either an Apex closing thread or a straight up merge with Op or Rage lmfao.

Lol you sound salty about getting the boot from Apex to join suck ass ru lmfao wtf were u on i need me some of that brown sticky stuff

Still have no idea who you are bro

You are honestly a fucking broccoli lol.

btw ur scared to prep this 'lpc' lmao

You're talking about pulls now? Yes, Ruin hasn't been pulling very much these last 2-3 weekends. Nobody wants to put up with the cancer that is the current MPC scene. Nothing but getting ragged by rune tanks every single weekend in any fight you're in. Nobody blames them for not wanting to come to these disgusting trips. Also, who cares about whether a clan goes LPC or HPC? Take a step back and look at which scene is dead lol. That's right, HPC. Adding half of a dead and extremely cancerous MPC bracket to a dead and extremely cancerous HPC bracket only adds to the problem lol. You saw the one weekend HPC came out MPC times. I've NEVER seen anything more disgusting in all my years of pure clanning.

You have a 20 man member list and survive off clan wars and level 75s from LPC lol. Yeah, you've pulled decently the last, what, 2 weekends maybe? That won't last. You'll go back to being nothing but a miniwar team except you'll be 1 level off rune like the rest of the HPC tomatos. Looking at your entire clan's past with pulls on weekend trips you're honestly going to try and flame another clan's pulls? Apex is lucky to make 1 single weekend topic each month and it's been that way for a VERY LONG TIME yet when you have 2 decent weekends and another clan is in a small slump for 2 weekends after kicking almost 90 people from the clan you try and hype up your dead 20 man clan by making topics like these lmfao? Getting 99 attack and 39 def isn't going to make your clan any more effective in the wildy.

As I stated earlier, Apex will not survive as an HPC without swallowing some major cocks because a 20 man pull as a brown sticky stuff-tier MPC going up against even a brown sticky stuff-tier HPC and you're going to lose everything you try and do in the wildy lol.

I see either an Apex closing thread or a straight up merge with Op or Rage lmfao.

i thought i would end up reading what you wrote but after the first sentence i stopped lol 0 ask tbh

i thought i would end up reading what you wrote but after the first sentence i stopped lol 0 ask tbh

I feel sorry for people who can't even accept the truth about their clans they love to hype up so much.

I'll enjoy ragging you guys since I can max my account and take it zerk now. See you in HPC times.

I feel sorry for people who can't even accept the truth about their clans they love to hype up so much.

I'll enjoy ragging you guys since I can max my account and take it zerk now. See you in HPC times.

LOOOOOOL sounds like a pissed off ru +1 who is mad ru not going hpc :/ its ok bud join apex for a way out.

LOOOOOOL sounds like a pissed off ru +1 who is mad ru not going hpc :/ its ok bud join apex for a way out.

No, I'm actually hoping we don't go HPC. Why would I want to step from cancer to cancer?

Also, why would I want to join a miniwar team that survives off of clan wars yet is afraid to prep any clan outside of Rage/Op?

heh

No, I'm actually hoping we don't go HPC. Why would I want to step from cancer to cancer?

Also, why would I want to join a miniwar team that survives off of clan wars yet is afraid to prep any clan outside of Rage/Op?

heh

that awkward moment when ur 2-11vs op and 2-8 vs rage LOL we would dick u kids, we dont prep lpcs tho soz.

I don't know whether you've been assigned to troll SB by your rank team or whether you just read the first 2 paragraphs of every post before replying, but if you actually read my post, it wasn't a flame, so I'm a little confused as to why your first response is to flame me. Not even gonna bother responding to any of your false points lmfao, it's pretty obvious those lies are what Ruin needs right now to keep trucking along.

I don't know whether you've been assigned to troll SB by your rank team or whether you just read the first 2 paragraphs of every post before replying, but if you actually read my post, it wasn't a flame, so I'm a little confused as to why your first response is to flame me. Not even gonna bother responding to any of your false points lmfao, it's pretty obvious those lies are what Ruin needs right now to keep trucking along.

it's okay you dont have a retort i forgive u

You moved down trying to pipe up a clan that made the "big move"????????

Do you lack logic?

more like the wrong move :^)

you have a 20 man ml stfu lmfao the only reason you lasted in mpc is clan wars and swallowing cock whole you should focus on hiting up sand crabs for some recruits instead of making topics concerning what other clans choose to do l0l

this kid got triggered LMFAO u mad af atm