Invictus Sets out to Dukeless Fridays - FT. FS/SF/T

Pun

didn't you hold hands with SF last week? wtf

did you not see in the video where they'd try and hit us from behind and immediately get cleared by a single scim push or hit and clear them in singles?

are you saying this to be funny or were you just not there last weekend?

fs + sf say whaaatttttt??

broccoli imo

Tbh, they would just buy air, fire and law runes with that so... That'd be a bad idea. They probably have 5 returns max in their bank. @ excuse was it was okay to tele in unofficial events, brown sticky stuff clan. IV wins always. 

it isnt against the rules to tele in unofficial events lmfao stfu kid this aint tlp

here u go should probs kick niblet but then you'd more than likely say it's unofficial and does not matter LOOL

4b3bdc7fef.png

I can say the same for you and SF. Try not bringing teleport runes, brown sticky stuff clan. 

you're a fucking downie man lmfao

hahahaha see you in 4hrs

144c5b4f91.png

@ do you even know how many of your members teleported yesterday? Bahahaha. 
( here u go should probs kick niblet but then you'd more than likely say it's "unofficial" and does not matter LOOL )

From what I remember you were the one who told me unoffical's don't matter and it's okay to teleport. That means you would have to be kicking half of your world 8 Edge members. 

@ do you even know how many of your members teleported yesterday? Bahahaha. 

( here u go should probs kick niblet but then you'd more than likely say it's "unofficial" and does not matter LOOL )

From what I remember you were the one who told me unoffical's don't matter and it's okay to teleport. That means you would have to be kicking half of your world 8 Edge members. 

who the fuck gave this kid a council rank lmfao

looks like they had 10+ on fs

desperate after that 3-0 ya ikr

Lol, are you blind? 

We always fight you down opts, but when we have more we never see FS rush us. Why's that? Hmmmmmm. You sound desperate with that statement, I totally understand.