pro tips from rockman

Kenan N Kel

ddos  

10 members have voted

1. 1. do you also hate dumb ddosers like vanquish?

• yes
    • no, cuz i love ddosing and do it constantly

don't team with vq we will off *cough*invictus*cough*

until i see a closing topic from vq i will focus you if i see vq members in your cape again 

@@Control Pker drop your tanks we are off you currently and have been for awhile but i can't let it go un noticed so please do us this favor and stop it now

rockmen want to make/keep the pure community great but its not only up to us we need everyones cooperation 

stop the tanks stop the ddosing and stop teaming with vanquish and we can all work together to help keep lpc great

the only Vq guys we had in our cape was Rockman kids with VQVQVQVQ names...Jesus Christ

hmmm whut "get binds" and "prep life" are vq and can bee seen wearing iv capes in rockman topic rockmen don't have any ACC's named vqvqvq (the one we had changed named like a week ago)

hmmm whut "get binds" and "prep life" are vq and can bee seen wearing iv capes in rockman topic rockmen don't have any ACC's named vqvqvq (the one we had changed named like a week ago)

dunno who they are, but even if so, if you wanna camp us with mains because some brown sticky stuff ass reason of 2 kids joining, and claim you're "cleaning out the cancer in LPC" holy fuck you're broccolied. Literally were the only clan who has never brought mains, never will, never ddosed, never done any Virgin-related thing on this game. it's a game, play it. don't make it your life

dunno who they are, but even if so, if you wanna camp us with mains because some brown sticky stuff ass reason of 2 kids joining, and claim you're "cleaning out the cancer in LPC" holy fuck you're broccolied. Literally were the only clan who has never brought mains, never will, never ddosed, never done any Virgin-related thing on this game. it's a game, play it. don't make it your life

you team with vq you team with ddosers which mean you are ok with ddosing stop teaming with vq b4 it ends badly for you http://i.imgur.com/jLjaK7k.png http://i.imgur.com/LSh8FCS.png

you team with vq you team with ddosers which mean you are ok with ddosing stop teaming with vq b4 it ends badly for you http://i.imgur.com/jLjaK7k.png http://i.imgur.com/LSh8FCS.png

we team with Vq, really? we've had more action against Vq than anyone. I don't know what information you're getting about us "teaming with Vq" but whoever it is, you're leak sucks dick.

we team with Vq, really? we've had more action against Vq than anyone. I don't know what information you're getting about us "teaming with Vq" but whoever it is, you're leak sucks dick.

dude lmfao prep life is vq warlord are you that fucking dumb jesus christ im going to close you now just cuz of how cauliflower you are gl

cool story bro, have fun wasting your pathetic life on trying to close runescape clans

you upset lmfao??? 

explain vq warlord with you lmfao im going to close you

jLjaK7k.png

I can confirm. IV doesnt bring any mains.

Else we would outmain all clans.

too bad they team with ddosers 

Never seen any proof about vq ddosing?

A couple vq kids that probably dont ddos that comes with us isnt teaming btw.

just cuz you havent seen proof doesnt mean it isnt there

vq ddosed me

and wadda

and cody

and zigmarley

and jail

thats 5 rockmen 

i dont care if its 1 vq member if they r with you i will kill you 

just cuz you havent seen proof doesnt mean it isnt there

vq ddosed me

and wadda

and cody