FS Mains + FS Minions (rockman)

Aaronn

hey do you want this to happen to rage?

def9672ed1e7c6b4b33717a5d993cbb9.gif

if not pls pipe down. remember 2 dads no win.

Nothing happened though lol, you're close enough to my Timezone that if you wanted to come after me in wild you could. You never will though cause you and fs are garbage.

@ yeesssss bring mains bring tanks bring them all.. i can finally unleash my wrath of how to really rag someone to eternity. I have been waiting for the day to come... ask @@Tannie about it. You think ur petty mains will help you.. TBH you really don't want to do that. 

Nothing happened though lol, you're close enough to my Timezone that if you wanted to come after me in wild you could. You never will though cause you and fs are garbage.

i only play this game at night lol. day time for our timezone sucks ass.

50%+ of Current Fs was in Impact as MPC. LPC/MPC trips were almost the same. So Fs remained as Snipe-Team. Still we ended u. so dont ever pipe up. refer to pics for proof. ty @@Pun for evidence. l00000000000000l

i believe it is the bear that tried to poke their nose into stuff that doesn't concern them first.

The moment you bring tanks on rage your clan will be slumping back to a 5 man snipe unit I dare you

The moment you bring tanks on rage your clan will be slumping back to a 5 man snipe unit I dare you

they're eop mains, u dont scare me buddy. l0l0l0l. inb4 u make a step down topic again and let @@Pun removes it. l00lll0lll.

tryyyy catcchhh my leak l000000000000l.

Are you guys gonna ignore the fact that we cleared you guys the first fight on Sunday in a very clean fight? What pisses me off is clans trying to spread propaganda about us bringing mains to lpc when I try my hardest to keep the scene clean. Whats the point of even trying when you guys are just going to lie anyways.

and the post about bringing ragging accs to lpc? if i was a rank in a clan that said that tbh i would leave 

and the post about bringing ragging accs to lpc? if i was a rank in a clan that said that tbh i would leave

That post was made 3 weeks ago in a public board asking our members what they thought after your propaganda clan couldnt admit to having a cape switch even when your videos showed them lmfao. The decision was to give you guys another chance and we stayed true to that but now your propaganda clan is back at it again saying we bring mains when you have rockman targetting you because you have VQ members. Maybe you should try talking with rockman cause we have 0 control over them. Too bad your leader is clueless and will end up killing your clan.

That post was made 3 weeks ago in a public board asking our members what they thought after your propaganda clan couldnt admit to having a cape switch even when your videos showed them lmfao. The decision was to give you guys another chance and we stayed true to that but now your propaganda clan is back at it again saying we bring mains when you have rockman targetting you because you have VQ members. Maybe you should try talking with rockman cause we have 0 control over them. Too bad your leader is clueless and will end up killing your clan.

ok so u agree with bringing mains to lpc scene as a response? come on now lmfao