VQ + IV + Iv minions (SK)

wadda 5

pipe the fuck down farmer, not sure why u wanna pipe up to fs but hey, i always love beef. Make sure u got enough tanks dont die on them lool.

We all knw you love beef, taking dicks in the ass isn't my passion though must be just you :/

you're just a joke

And @@wadda 5 you are obviously clueless, VQ will close to SK as will IV bring your brown sticky stuff rockman and you will see what a main clan really is. you are propaganda 5 brown sticky stuff kids think you're important got guaranteed 15 tanks ready for you and more to come

Lol @ Tannie thinking that Fs is #1. How can you be #1 if you have mains helping you? I doubt you would even stand a chance against SF if you didn't have mains backing you up. 

I've never seen rockman attack you, how come? Because you have Fs members in rockman lmao. An embarrassment to the LPC. 

yo happy belated man, what u want for a present? how about some smoke.

We all knw you love beef, taking dicks in the ass isn't my passion though must be just you :/

you're just a joke

And @@wadda 5 you are obviously clueless, VQ will close to SK as will IV bring your brown sticky stuff rockman and you will see what a main clan really is. you are propaganda 5 brown sticky stuff kids think you're important got guaranteed 15 tanks ready for you and more to come

u take game too serious get life

You guy's claim we're helping Fearless, we just don't have beef with Fearless since they dont ddos us. We were On Invictus  because you had Vanquish RANKS at your trip since they closed.  Don't get mad because the individual members that you invited were scumbags in other clans that resorted to Ddosing, Hacking and putting banter on our names for things we haven't even participated in. I find it pathetic that you place us as a minion clan of Fearless, but Fearless doesn't DDOS, Talk brown sticky stuff or attempt to not support the fact that we are soloely ragging individual members due to their actions ( Hacking + Ddosing ). By the way, Fearless Attack us just like you attack when you see rockman. You don't see it because your cleared or too busy calling a regroup in singles. tomatos. Each Individual person that i've targeted are complete bitchs who clan hop, ddos, hack, flame individual members. I don't support any of that. By the way @ I don't want any beef with you or SK, you guy's just talk out of your ass sometimes without knowing the true side and seeing the banter side. I'm In rockman to rag those who ddos me every weekend (Vanquish). Otherwise don't expect me to login for the weekend if it's a waste of my time. I only login for 2 hours btw.

You guy's claim we're helping Fearless, we just don't have beef with Fearless since they dont ddos us. We were On Invictus  because you had Vanquish RANKS at your trip since they closed.  Don't get mad because the individual members that you invited were scumbags in other clans that resorted to Ddosing, Hacking and putting banter on our names for things we haven't even participated in. I find it pathetic that you place us as a minion clan of Fearless, but Fearless doesn't DDOS, Talk brown sticky stuff or attempt to not support the fact that we are soloely ragging individual members due to their actions ( Hacking + Ddosing ). By the way, Fearless Attack us just like they run for you. You don't see it because your cleared or too busy calling a regroup in singles. tomatos. Each Individual person that i've targeted are complete bitchs who clan hop, ddos, hack, flame individual members. I don't support any of that. By the way @ I don't want any beef with you or SK, you guy's just talk out of your ass sometimes without knowing the true side and seeing the banter side. I'm In rockman to rag those who ddos me every weekend (Vanquish). Otherwise don't expect me to login for the weekend if it's a waste of my time. I only login for 2 hours btw.

Didnt talk any brown sticky stuff about rockman, Kenan started all the brown sticky stuff talking for absolutely no reason apart from the fact weve got beef with FS. Rockman is turning into FS minion clan pretty much starting brown sticky stuff with anybody who touches fs sad as fk really had potential.

Didnt talk any brown sticky stuff about rockman, Kenan started all the brown sticky stuff talking for absolutely no reason apart from the fact weve got beef with FS. Rockman is turning into FS minion clan pretty much starting brown sticky stuff with anybody who touches fs sad as fk really had potential.

farmer can't handle flame on a runescape.com fansite