Invictus DEDS SF - FT. an hr of singles and killing SF very ez

Bowsz

pretty sure we massed for 10 mins and left with 19 then waited at ca for another 10 mins hoping you would have the testicles to step into multi but that obviously didnt happen lmao.

nice aftermath 

ur my boyfriend though

now lemme eat that ass yummyy

i wont lube btw

keep bumping pls

is that all you do is flame and talk brown sticky stuff? sorry the person that made the vid had a life and was out after the trip its called having a life. you came out 2 hours latter i find that funny tbh

lmfao @@Pun made it. 

why u crying about me flaming n talk brown sticky stuff now. your very leader wanted this lmfao. 

like i said you came out 2 hours latter lmao explain?

you had 20+ ingame hitting sf in singles instead of running east to fight us after clearing sf like your broccoli rank called a spam for explain?

here's 2 of your ranks spamming it right here LOL

0f2dfafd85.jpg

clearly you missed the fact that we were bullying SF in singles

clearly got shook when witnessing the kings of lpc stroll up to you evenly matched LOL

nice aftermath 

keep bumping pls

not our fault you were shaking in your leather boots and ended

you had 20+ ingame hitting sf in singles instead of running east to fight us after clearing sf like your broccoli rank called a spam for explain?

here's 2 of your ranks spamming it right here LOL

0f2dfafd85.jpg

clearly got shook when witnessing the kings of lpc stroll up to you evenly matched LOL

not our fault you were shaking in your leather boots and ended

what im lookin at here is the kings of the LPC scene bullying SF

what im lookin at here is the kings of the LPC scene bullying SF

What you're looking at are a bunch of rats picking on edge recruits and a potato with hairline issues instead of fighting the clan that continuously cocks you in anything they try attempt to do. Should've just listened to @@Tannie and killed you in singles instead of waiting for you to get back into multi lmfao you sure as fuck wouldn't be piping up right now.

What you're looking at are a bunch of rats picking on edge recruits and a potato with hairline issues instead of fighting the clan that continuously cocks you in anything they try attempt to do. Should've just listened to @@Tannie and killed you in singles instead of waiting for you to get back into multi lmfao you sure as fuck wouldn't be piping up right now.

long paragraph didnt read but iv wins again i agree