Supremacy's Smashing Saturday! Ft. Smacking Cv again & Clusters

Tim

Just because there isn't a topic at the moment that doesn't mean there won't be later on.

As for the walking down part of your argument you called you friends (zerg unit) to come help you hit us. They actually walked you down while we got fall in. You never walked us down to level 1. We actually walked you down to level 1 once. Thanks for the loot. Cya later Mr. Elder! <3

7:00 - The End. Walked you down from lvl 30 to ditch lmao

Well both my leaders "mysteriously" went offline during the second half of the trip. lol

What a coincidence, lol.

I didn't know that someone who went offline... Could run around and eat all of their food... watch from 8:20 there to the end pal, cause that's one of your leaders :)

Well both my leaders "mysteriously" went offline during the second half of the trip. lol

What a coincidence, lol.

1st: proof, 2nd: Why the fuck would we ddos you, your clan scrambles around and can not tank at all, 3rd: How the fuck would you blame us when you have no clue who did it, anyone could. 4th: our ts was being hit constant at beginning of trip but i'm not about to blame you cause I don't know who the fuck did it.

1st: proof, 2nd: Why the fuck would we ddos you, your clan scrambles around and can not tank at all, 3rd: How the fuck would you blame us when you have no clue who did it, anyone could. 4th: our ts was being hit constant at beginning of trip but i'm not about to blame you cause I don't know who the fuck did it.

Flame off please :) 

What a coincidence, lol.

stop talking about ddos, it was also very mysteriously how our ts got hit off right before trips started.. coincidence?

and you take a picture of people trolling with you/ most likely sarcasticly repeating your members statements why you lost..

Stop making yourself look cauliflower and take your flamebait of this topic pls