~Zerg Units Stunning Sunday~

James

Hn3ku4A.png

yMnNUD8.gif

Shout out to the clans who stayed out late.

Was a fucking epic trip, thanks for everyone going out.

yMnNUD8.gif

G2S5vdc.png

Started off with a little battle with LT on top of 26 hill, being down 8 we accepted ;D. Rushed on top of the hill, held our ground and ranged in, Tanked liked beasts and had a great movement going.

Fight moved south of 26 hill where Supremacy crashed it, making both clans quickly dip into single.

Rushed back in as Fi had hit supremacy. Supremacy ran north west we continued hitting that for a bit, until we saw there was a big cluster south of 26 hill. We sniped in, hitting CP / EOP and DR. Using range we got some quick kills, until DR ran into single and started hitting us wanting to 1v1???

We simply walked it down. Because fuck 1v1ing.

zcwP1A4.png

Cwrfkjw.png

o7fxyZJ.png

WcPcOot.png

v0j3Mr5.png

fNKRhmn.png

UnWWONU.png

YK9p1dB.png

yMnNUD8.gif

hSEn7ec.png

IPPdELu.png

Saw Dr and LT having a fight at hills hit. We ran in from the east with bows getting some quick kills. Our binders went in hard and got us some easy piles. Both clans then dipped south east and started to have a little fight in single? We went south staying in multi. Got some random LT + DR members running in which our binders caught a hold of and banged them. Eop then hit us in 5 wilderness? l0l fuck me #salty.

nww8Fai.png

K1mOnzy.png

S4EvNdf.png

yMnNUD8.gif

hSEn7ec.png

IPPdELu.png

Hit up DR for a fight. Being matched we knew we would have a good chance at this. Defended 26 hill, Dr ran up scim hungry, quickly prayed it and launched our attack. We got a little movement going, which was working until LT hit. Saw them fighting each other and ya know just went with it l0l. Chased from the south with our bows, we managed to kill a lot of LT members who were falling behind. The fight got to black knights where all 3 clans were split. Looked like some members need to train agility as they got stuck inside us and got sent back to lumbridge. With Dr and LT still going hard at it east close to ss, we simply sniped it off and eventually put a scim push sending both clans to end up battling it off in single.

nww8Fai.png

K1mOnzy.png

S4EvNdf.png

yMnNUD8.gif

IPPdELu.png

Tried to get a nice 1v1 with LT to finish off with, but with EOP being salty about us "teaming" with CP that couldn't happen. Had some spastic [eop]calum irc hling me for 10mins, shows me how good your trip was lmfao.

Anyway we rushed LT with even opts, we quickly dropped them a few of them before eop hit. We quickly went into single and got a quick regroup. Had some Eop kids south, Icey needle and babalanka trying to snipe, however our binders were on point and dropped them in .5.

rw6m0eG.png

7jbZxLN.png

C4OyH4i.png

8sJ9kR8.png

ZWSGWCj.png

yMnNUD8.gif

G2S5vdc.png

With Eop being salty and CV near we decided to recreate Zerg tactics, we rolled into multi hunting whoever came near us, CC ended up getting filled with EOP+Zu+CV+LT. We ran into EOP north of ca and quickly dropped half of them. The rest ran into ca, we chased. Cv was north of ca, i didn't really notice them, we continued hitting the EOP members that we knew. With only the big bad rebel left in sight, we just walked down with a strong 23/26 members left. because that brown sticky stuff was just out of control

Was a laugh, ty LT EOP CV ;D

2VIZPGa.png

qy4EZkY.png

Bcvtjb6.png

YIB9Dnl.png

03xF4nv.png

bzwTYPR.png

hneyGk7.png

7haLvgC.png

s5PkgFK.png

Vs97WUO.png

y5iipia.png

yMnNUD8.gif

Was gonna ask bout the vid.

OT: Good job had some fun fights vs you guys. Hopefully next weekend you guys team on crash instead of continuing to focus on us when LT crashes making it a 2v1

it's uploading now.

Both you and lt are to blame about this cauliflower rivalry. We try and set up 1v1s with both of you and the 3rd wheel ends up always joining in or the two of you end up fighting in single, which is what i find the most broccolied about it - how can single fights be fun? Plus they prove nothing

The fights were fun though :D