RE: Unbreakable

? at the time of writing this TLP has more online on their forums than sv lmfao...how embarrassing

and trust me dude, sv's teamspeak activity is not something you wanna be bringing up i know that for a fact LMFAO especially over the past few months of not even pulling 30 O.O

At the time of writing this TLP is dead and sv is doing well. Stay mad lol I closed your brown sticky stuffty clan was very easy btw

ur wrong on that one, its 2k15 battlescape randoms lmfao.

lol true brother 

Suck my dutch left nut bundle of twigsgot

who are u lmfao randy

You listing all the battlescapers that are the reason for tlps drama and yall niggas saying you did good for tlp

M

F

W

Lmfao

yup those battlescape rondom mute kids where ass in this game 

The 2 and group of people stand for what TLP truly was an believed in, that's why people like RG, R3V aren't joining either. Only the low tier ranks and Hanuman/Braden's slaves/dogs are.

Btw I forgot the all mighty tesco and Kyle off the 2nd list, shoutout boys.

LUL R3V has quit rs, RG, K2P, Dissy, Blue Ray, Ecstacy, myself and tons of other oldschool ex-TLP are joining. People like Butplay, Scotty2Hotty, Rihana Pm Me, etc are also around the community but are unable to join atm. The people who you are implying 'stood' for TLP were new school battlescape prods lmao.

LUL R3V has quit rs, RG, K2P, Dissy, Blue Ray, Ecstacy, myself and tons of other oldschool ex-TLP are joining. People like Butplay, Scotty2Hotty, Rihana Pm Me, etc are also around the community but are unable to join atm. The people who you are implying 'stood' for TLP were new school battlescape prods lmao.

Still carried brown sticky stuff, names mean nothin

They all carried your clan in P2P? iObsession called in a P2P prep vs Foe and beat them, didn't see you, Tyen, Hanu do that?

Y ban him tho

@@Braden cant handle da truth lmao

Wasnt me, already spoken to the mod and unbanned. Ive let go of the past, theres some things in this thread that are both incorrect and correct but end of the day idc its the past lmao. Im just here to pk on weekends.

Continue the flame war

@@Braden cant handle da truth lmao

Wasnt me, already spoken to the mod and unbanned. Ive let go of the past, theres some things in this thread that are both incorrect and correct but end of the day idc its the past lmao. Im just here to pk on weekends.

Continue the flame war

Why is he banned then unbanned under a diff name? @@slushpuppy plz