RE: Unbreakable

if we're dead how come our forums, ts and irc are still more active than yours lmfao? seems like sv still mad that TLP bullied them out of the pure scene into the main scene where they are rots slaves lmfao.

Wahahaha ur leader left ur clan. And your ts and forums are both dead af l0l

Wahahaha ur leader left ur clan. And your ts and forums are both dead af l0l

? at the time of writing this TLP has more online on their forums than sv lmfao...how embarrassing

and trust me dude, sv's teamspeak activity is not something you wanna be bringing up i know that for a fact LMFAO especially over the past few months of not even pulling 30 O.O

And it was the best thing they had done

We actually started beating foe

this is true, don't think many people wanted to do it initially but it was the best for the clan and i don't think anyone would take it back if they could

Clans not even open yet and you're piping up. It's like you don't learn from history.

yep, just as cauliflower as I remember.

at what point in this topic did it even remotely seem like it was an unbreakable member writing this topic?

And dude you're the ones already making topics in your memberboards telling your members to not be scared of TLP, as far as I know unbreakable have not even thought about foc :/