RE: Unbreakable

Whos the 10-15 best core members that didnt join?

Also, why is FO talking as though they're the reason TLP closed, delusional :huh::huh::huh:

bruh if he's talking about the 10-15 "core members" that left TLP over a mini, they're delusional LMAO

there is nothing you can do to reach these people, even if we wore the same cape

Well its something that will happen, Olympus and Activation are being linked too, but they dont have anything in common, other then about 5 people

Basically this

And even though I agree that Ub is nothing like TLP

The 10 people who decided against joining Ub don't represent TLP either as the best matched clan TLP died Pre-EOC

TLP was actually good, but Unbreakable is just full of people who were anti Hanuman and Braden and have now bent the knee to them and are sucking their little nuts.

People who were against Hanuman and Braden hugely and have now bent the knee:

@@Malcriado

@

@

@@Ecstacy

and more

Shame on you, filthy animals.

Long live TLP.

lol it's not TLP dw. Nothing will ever be as good as or have the same feel as TLP

I'm just out here tryin to mini with the TLP bros and beat foe in matched p2p ty

TLP was actually good, but Unbreakable is just full of people who were anti Hanuman and Braden and have now bent the knee to them and are sucking their little nuts.

People who were against Hanuman and Braden hugely and have now bent the knee:

@@Malcriado

@

@

@@Ecstacy

and more

Shame on you, filthy animals.

Long live TLP.

Lul

TIL i am anti Hanuman and most if not all of the second list are truly honorable warriors that fight for the cause and not their own interests

The 2 and group of people stand for what TLP truly was an believed in, that's why people like RG, R3V aren't joining either. Only the low tier ranks and Hanuman/Braden's slaves/dogs are.

Btw I forgot the all mighty tesco and Kyle off the 2nd list, shoutout boys.

The 2 and group of people stand for what TLP truly was an believed in, that's why people like RG, R3V aren't joining either. Only the low tier ranks and Hanuman/Braden's slaves/dogs are.

half the people on your second list are the reason the split happened in tlp and the other half doesnt play anymore

range grudge is in unbreakable and tesco is banned

next?

yeah, i'm revoking your posting rights when I get home

And it was the best thing they had done

We actually started beating foe

stfu randy 

Shout out to the following people for not bending the knee and joining a fake TLP clan lead by a potato masher boy and a.5 percentile Aussie:

Get Good Son

Lubz

Jeyes

skeez

debb

ToyCar

Principe

Nik

Ralf

knikker

Vitka

iObsession