And anytime you want it to stop

I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

i closed BV/EV/Glory lmfao. You were nothing but Hassan's bitch in EV LOOOL, biggest cry baby/broccoli lmfao I remember people calling you a broccoli and always talking brown sticky stuff about you LOL pipe down

i was hc, u didnt close brown sticky stuff lmfao, youre a slave in supremacy people think youre a clown dumb virgin, youre asian.. rip. kyp.

i was hc, u didnt close brown sticky stuff lmfao, youre a slave in supremacy people think youre a clown dumb virgin, youre asian.. rip. kyp.

HC in the worst clan lmfao envy died before slaughter LOl cuz I killed it, and I don't even play you autistic moron lmfao. You're a Turkish Muslim LOL kys

HC in the worst clan lmfao envy died before slaughter LOl cuz I killed it, and I don't even play you autistic moron lmfao. You're a Turkish Muslim LOL kys

btw, envy always dicked rage and slaughter lmfao brown sticky stuff clans. youre asian, you have a 2 inch penis and are a virgin lmfao damn life must be ass for u fam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYKtaqwoxt8

btw, envy always dicked rage and slaughter lmfao brown sticky stuff clans. youre asian, you have a 2 inch penis and are a virgin lmfao damn life must be ass for u fam

grats on 1 prep win on the 5 times we prepped you and this is when u had overs/levels +10-15 average on us lmfao IRL, you closed after we nearly perfected you in a prep when we all went MPC, and nah I don't have to prove that I'm living a better life then you over a dead game just like your dead nan LOl. You're literally a dirty sand usain bolt with no future LOl kys no one likes you

L M A O @

@@Mustafa hands down the worst rank in sup behind aquaxi pipe down

grats on 1 prep win on the 5 times we prepped you and this is when u had overs/levels +10-15 average on us lmfao IRL, you closed after we nearly perfected you in a prep when we all went MPC, and nah I don't have to prove that I'm living a better life then you over a dead game just like your dead nan LOl. You're literally a dirty sand usain bolt with no future LOl kys no one likes you

lmao u got smoked by the big boy meat stfu

didnt read tbh lol dont write a poem to me nigga im not ur girl bundle of twigsgot kid.