[ARCHIVED] TripsDoneQuick Ep.1 Invictus 'Demoralised'

TripsDoneQuick

Hello men, women and children.

I am TripsDoneQuick bringing you with Episode 1 of Trips Done Quick

Each weekend I will be summing up a clans weekend trip within a minute,

to save them having to make a topic

Week 1 we will be looking at 'Invictus' and seeing what they got up to this weekend!

Hope you guys enjoy and see you next week!

Nice edit, you know we will never bring tanks though

smh this is what invictus come to...

Youre a clan hopper barry, dont talk brown sticky stuff, we helped you out everytime you needed us. We helped you rebuild your bank, we helped you when youre pure got hacked and got defence.

Look what barry has become, joining fs, a clan that tries everything apart from the game to just close Invictus. Ddosing, placing leaks, bringing rag accounts, posting daily topics about us on the brew etc. Those kids dont understand its a game anymore. I hope you will notice that soon..

Youre a clan hopper barry, dont talk brown sticky stuff, we helped you out everytime you needed us. We helped you rebuild your bank, we helped you when youre pure got hacked and got defence.

Look what barry has become, joining fs, a clan that tries everything apart from the game to just close Invictus. Ddosing, placing leaks, bringing rag accounts, posting daily topics about us on the brew etc. Those kids dont understand its a game anymore. I hope you will notice that soon..

lol a clan hopper? really greuter, what about all those ranks that massed joined doom??? all im saying this isnt the same invictus anymore.. a lot of things has changed my boy, and you know that

I would be upset if I still lived with my mom. Your broke ass probably doesn't even own a car, let alone a bike lmao. 

you're upset its fine my little country boy 

I would be upset if I still lived with my mom. Your broke ass probably doesn't even own a car, let alone a bike lmao. 

Ye nice attitude no wonder @@BarryMoney left your brown sticky stuff clan. Useless ranks that can't even run their own clan. I would be upset if I was that bad at Runescape.com.

Ye nice attitude no wonder @@BarryMoney left your brown sticky stuff clan. Useless ranks that can't even run their own clan. I would be upset if I was that bad at Runescape.com.

Lmao, I was friends with Barry till he turned into a snake an leaked to Fs. You are bad at Runescape, Fs is known for ddosing/dox/hacking/bringing tanks/ect. Nice try though. 

l00000000000000000000000000l.

Remember. Fs did this to you lmao.

Naaldo did this to you.

boy pipe down will, i'm not going to entertain you 

gz fs

Yet we 3-0ed you in our last 3 preps, feelsbadman

LOL