Destruction vs Leet Tactics F2P Prep [2-1]

Lord Ex

On your vid there is no proof that LT have done that and btw round 3 we had 22 and in 1 minute the number dropped from 22 to 20 instantly I have proof that like 4-5 members of LT got ddosed in 3rd round. And why the fuck we need to ddos sensations? He is a 1bang anyways he doesn't do you any good in trips or preps. We don't need to ddos to win, but apparently DR have to ddos to win. From this day on good luck on your trips and on your preps. I'll close DR

On your vid there is no proof that LT have done that and btw round 3 we had 22 and in 1 minute the number dropped from 22 to 20 instantly I have proof that like 4-5 members of LT got ddosed in 3rd round. And why the fuck we need to ddos sensations? He is a 1bang anyways he doesn't do you any good in trips or preps. We don't need to ddos to win, but apparently DR have to ddos to win. From this day on good luck on your trips and on your preps. I'll close DR

okay. So you're saying we ddosed our own member and we still won? Wow you guys must suck!

Also your kids probably got dropped. Lmao. The only thing you're good at closing is your eyes when you start to lose.

The more excuses you make for your clan losing the harder it is to get to the root of the real problem. Give it a rest, get off these forums and go recruit..  <_<

U had to DDoS to take the win. And I admit about people not that great in tanking. But hey we beat you 2 times with a perfect 3 - 0 with those kids!

Please do not forget what happens when we're at full power. 

Go ahead and continue the Hacking/DDoSing to make ur members believe u won. Everyone of my clan knows what u did to "win" that last round.

Instead of re-doing the last round you ran and told ur clan to log out instantly. This proves how much u wanted that win. Cheating doesn't matter hé?

U had to DDoS to take the win. And I admit about people not that great in tanking. But hey we beat you 2 times with a perfect 3 - 0 with those kids!

Go ahead and continue the Hacking/DDoSing to make ur members believe u won. Everyone of my clan knows what u did to "win" that last round.

Instead of re-doing the last round you ran and told ur clan to log out instantly. This proves how much u wanted that win. Cheating doesn't matter hé?

You clearly cheated whether you were informed about it or not. Who else would sit and watch our prep and DDoS ATLEAST 3 members each round. It's clearly shown that you cheated,  just open your eyes bud.

why would we redo when i got ddos 3 rounds in a row i constantly poked my ranks that i was getting ddosed by lt. It motivated our member to win the next two rounds 

im a better tank than you lol even sam said it