The New Era.

no1sperfect

Credits to Zu and Supremacy for creating a foundation which encouraged other clans to open, but i feel clans like Ascent,Cv,Bv deserve more credit  because the  majority of their  member bases are relatively new to clanning as opposed to Zu/Su who are largely just recycled pure clanners.

Credits to Zu and Supremacy for creating a foundation which encouraged other clans to open, but i feel clans like Ascent,Cv,Bv deserve more credit because the majority of their member bases are relatively new to clanning as opposed to Zu/Su who are largely just recycled pure clanners.

Basically every member in the LPC scene are recycled members

Ascent opened up on 07 as a true LPC and fought Hz, CTRL, Z, EOP, CP and that is it. Oh and constantly getting hit by FI. We had no LPC's to fight for the first 3 months until Envy reopened and then closed a month and a half later. Finally came the "LPC" project from Klar and Ben, which opened up Sup, trauma, hate, ZU. Not any rank, and very few members in Ascent were in ANY official pure clan before Ascent. I think many people forget just how long we have been open on 07 (8 months). Credits due to Sup and ZU for making the activity fun and rivalrous but they are not the only clans that should be contributed to this "new era," because BV and Ascent (more-so Ascent) were doing this long before this LPC project came in-tact.

Creds to Sup, Zu, Hate, Mist, Trauma, BV, Ascent, dudes clan(forgot name),  Eop(7man unit).....Those were actually some really fun weekend trips and i'm glad i was apart of it.

was fun without the mains, ddosing, hacking and although there was crashing there wasn't much. rip

Ascent opened up on 07 as a true LPC and fought Hz, CTRL, Z, EOP, CP and that is it. Oh and constantly getting hit by FI. We had no LPC's to fight for the first 3 months until Envy reopened and then closed a month and a half later. Finally came the "LPC" project from Klar and Ben, which opened up Sup, trauma, hate, ZU. Not any rank, and very few members in Ascent were in ANY official pure clan before Ascent. I think many people forget just how long we have been open on 07 (8 months). Credits due to Sup and ZU for making the activity fun and rivalrous but they are not the only clans that should be contributed to this "new era," because BV and Ascent (more-so Ascent) were doing this long before this LPC project came in-tact.

yeah I guess I forgot how irrelevant you were... I don't see how your counting yourself as a "clan" when you haven't done weekend trips in a month... Not sure your "clan" has accomplished anything at all, I guess you could be known as the "clan" that has the longest losing streak, or the "clan" that's been open the longest without trips? yeah... you did a lot for the pure community being the "clan" that doesn't go on trips.