The New Era.

no1sperfect

There are two clans that are still around that made this new era possible. While we have our differences, Zu and S are and always will be two of the first clans that saved the pure community. We founded pure clanning as it is today, if we didn't make the LPC clans then it would just be Eop, fi, and cp doing god knows what and they would have died out. So before you start flaming Zu or S remember your clan wouldn't be open without us.

Rivals

From now on rivalries should be taken less serious, I see LT hacking/ddosing Destruction members and its not really cool at all. Both of your clans are irrelevant because neither of you achieved what we did. You guys can close, remain open, whatever but in the end of the day your just an offspring of zu. No not just LT, you too Dr, while you might not be teaming with zu, you still wouldn't be here without them.

There is no point in losing more clans, so end your tomatoic rivalry.

Flame

Flame will be fine, but lets not go overboard on it. Flaming keeps the community alive and all, but the amount of flame from clans like eop/cp is ridiculous and it needs to be stopped. We don't want your garbage in this community, hell you both killed yourself.

Future

If we do it right, come together and let S/Zu lead the way of the community in which we founded we can go very far. I see great future, where hacking/ddos/whatever doesn't happen, should be a fun ride!

Its a two way street I guess, the community would have survived in the form of Fi/EOP/CP regardless of if the LPC thing came to fruition in April, but it certainly went a long way in making it an active and competitive community. Maybe the community would have rebuilt itself from just those three clans. Who knows.

Like you said, if it wasn't for the initial 5 or so LPC clans back in April (S, Zu, Trauma, Hate) that spurred other clans to open such as Activation, BV etc and tempt clans to reopen as LPC's such as Zenith, then the community wouldn't be very active now, but it'd still be there in some form. The whole LPC thing was set up to have a scene away from Fi, EOP, CP so that at least a couple of clans could grow and help rebuild the community. Even from the very beginning it was obvious and neccessary that eventually the two scenes would revert to a single one. I'm glad that so many new clans came from the original concept, because it is these clans that are rebuilding the community.

However, to say the HPC clans are any different from the LPC clans is pushing it. You mentioned three things; rivals, flame, and future. The newer clans are involved in ddos'ing just as much as EOP/CP/whoever else, and the flame is much worse with the LPC clans than even CP and EOP; it just isn't as developed haha. At least EOP and CP make it funny and worthwhile when they make topics or posts about each other, the extent of the most flames I've seen from LT, DR, Zu, S etc is "l0l ur clan sucks", and status updates on this forum with a lot of "l0l"s and "lmfao"'s (... smh). Regardless, flaming isn't too much of a massive problem, but leaders in all clans need to be more organised and make sure ddos'ing stops in their clans.

I don't think its the flaming/ddos'ing that separates the "original" pure clans and the "new era" pure clans anyway, but rather mains. CP, EOP, and Fi seem to have ALOT of mains, that their leaderships simply allow to come or actively pursue in order to come. The new era clans as you call them don't seem to have mains with them at all times, or not from what I can tell. Mains ruin fights, and I really can't believe that people in the clans that DO bring mains lower themselves to using them in order to compete. Its embarrassing and lame. Leaders need to tighten up and stop mains coming to their trips, because it only promotes more mains in a never ending cycle.

Finally, the future is looking pretty good. I've always found that around the Christmas period clanning picks up again a little, more people have time to play and be involved in clanning. Right now there is FOE, EOP, Fi, CP, DR, LT, Zu, S, Remedy, Nemesis, BV, Ascent. Thats twelve clans, which have events almost daily, so the community is in a good place comparatively speaking. I've been thinking about a new concept in which a new group of LPC's can have the right circumstances to grow, so hopefully when I get more time I can put it into action and have another 4 or 5 "LPC" clans open, which eventually advances to a state where another couple of clans are PK'ing on weekends and available for preps. Hopefully one day we get to a point where we have 20ish active pure clans and the community becomes even more competitive.