LPC Wilderness Rankings

Lord Ex

Wilderness Rankings  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with these rankings?

• Yes, I agree
    • No, I'm not in touch with reality and I probably think my clan is #1

Biased af, you call fearless to save you when we fight you 1v1 anyway. 

Any set up fight we get with you, you always tell us "team on crash" fearless then comes to save you and you still focus us putting Iv in a 2v1 situation like always.

After that you then tell us "i dont want to set up 1v1s with you anymore" which puts us at scouting you. 

Anywho, these topics are pointless because they are always going to be biased no matter how much you type that it isnt 

This is pretty laughable

Me + the other SK ranks chose IV over Terror even though Terror offered us a better deal ranks wise and we had 0 beef with Terror.. which tells you pretty much everything you need to know.

Rankings legit make 0 sense unless your in Terror trying to suck on some FS dick

Me + the other SK ranks chose IV over Terror even though Terror offered us a better deal and we had 0 beef with Terror..

Who did SK chose?

IV L0L

Rankings legit make 0 sense unless your in Terror trying to suck on some FS dick

Ty 4 pointless opinion. Sk was and always will be brown sticky stuff. Thats why you are closed...

A closed clan chose a clan that looses half its pull after first fight aka IV so they call controls hairline to come save them

Enough said?

the only competition Terror has is Fs all these other LPCs hug singles and even attack us in singles but when they get rekt in singles they are quiet af 

couldn't have said it any better

Once Doom opens officially, it'll be 3 clans going for #1

FS, Terror, Doom

and IV and SF will be competing for leftovers

why dont you prep us 75 cb cap ? l0l

Why did u get bullied into wearing iv capes? why didnt iv wear urs? #BottomOfTheBottom

??? show pics, 

yet you need TANKS lvl 80+ in full rune (OP TANKS) terror beg OP to ragg us l0l, brown sticky stuff clan

I HAVE IN VIDEO U RAGGING ME IN SINGLES, U SLOW?

lol ur delusional ur in a rivlary with FS so it may appear that we're in cahoots with them but the reality of the fact is that if we set up a fight vs you and fearless crashes they will focus you because of your R I V A L R Y i hate to have to baby feed u this information but like father like son i have faith that u will eventually get the message

and often when u guys end your trips after sitting in singles for 2 hours we fight fearless down opts and if you watch our video of sunday that is clearly shown

SF has your capes because you're unable to comprehend what a rivalry is i cant blame u tho kezz ur a lil guy and it'll take me showing you the ropes for you to understand

btw you're #4 because you couldn't even post a topic for the last 2-3 weekends and yesterday you posted a losing topic and prior to the FS crash u were losing anyway

See this guy gets it

Ty 4 pointless opinion. Sk was and always will be brown sticky stuff. Thats why you are closed...

A closed clan chose a clan that looses half its pull after first fight aka IV so they call controls hairline to come save them

Enough said?

Ye my opinion is pointless you p2p pk with a fucking msb and no amulet and vid it hahahahahah

lol ur delusional ur in a rivlary with FS so it may appear that we're in cahoots with them but the reality of the fact is that if we set up a fight vs you and fearless crashes they will focus you because of your R I V A L R Y i hate to have to baby feed u this information but like father like son i have faith that u will eventually get the message

and often when u guys end your trips after sitting in singles for 2 hours we fight fearless down opts and if you watch our video of sunday that is clearly shown

SF has your capes because you're unable to comprehend what a rivalry is i cant blame u tho kezz ur a lil guy and it'll take me showing you the ropes for you to understand

btw you're #4 because you couldn't even post a topic for the last 2-3 weekends and yesterday you posted a losing topic and prior to the FS crash u were losing anyway