[F2P] Supremacy vs Rage 3-0 Prep

nice guy

Posted after 6:00, not going to argue. instead of having both sup's prep and foe's prep count they wanted to revert to the original rules which I did. 

what the fuck??? why does it matter when it was posted when the actual event happend b4 6 `?? this doesnt add up

Posted after 6:00, not going to argue. instead of having both sup's prep and foe's prep count they wanted to revert to the original rules which I did. 

didnt you say something along the lines of being harassed so much by both sides about rules that you were going to stick by what was established moving forward? because the rules explicitly states that the prep had to be before 6 pm est on the final day - the prep was indeed prior to 6 pm est. when the topic was posted is irrelevant to this rule.

so in the end, will you break your own rule? or will you follow the rules? because breaking YOUR OWN RULE and putting a prep that occurred during the november clw bracket into the december bracket just to fuck over a clan seems a lot like personal bias

Farming mpcs, mucho accomplishment xdxd

Slush told holydreams to get preps today :P

ye we're farming mpcs (btw they're HPCs)

but the same mpcs snapped ur streak and made u leave (CD) cmon now LMAO

if we posted this topic 20 mins earlier with no video or pics we would've won COTM and quite frankly that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard

ye we're farming mpcs (btw they're HPCs)

but the same mpcs snapped ur streak and made u leave (CD) cmon now LMAO

if we posted this topic 20 mins earlier with no video or pics we would've won COTM and quite frankly that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard

welcome to sharkbrew where the points are made up and the rules dont matter

f7b563e61b9134c2ba8e54ad2fefe4fb.jpeg

Why would foe's prep count because they fought after 6...?

We have whoppa on here stating it happened before 6 and we have logs.

What you're saying is if we posted a brown sticky stuffty topic with no video at 5:59 immediately after the conclusion of this prep we would've won COTM. This is fucking hilarious. What makes a difference because your rules says it ends at 6:00, not posted by 6:00.

I'd like to get this resolved by a SB rank that doesn't have previous history against us (sorry we closed your clan) and to actually explain their own rules and abide by them instead of fucking us over.  You're being unreasonable on purpose lmao.

The time that the event aftermath is posted should have no affect on the judgement of what time the prep took place. If it started before/at the time that it is said, it should count for November. People always post topics late, not everyone has a premade topic ready to post as soon as prep is over so I'm not sure why people who prepped within the time are being ignored?  :huh:

The time that the event aftermath is posted should have no affect on the judgement of what time the prep took place. If it started before/at the time that it is said, it should count for November. People always post topics late, not everyone has a premade topic ready to post as soon as prep is over so I'm not sure why people who prepped within the time are being ignored?  :huh:

You could not be any more right.

However, imagine a clan like Supremacy who opened on 07 servers taking a 'cotm' competition off of a legacy clan like Foe, even after they paid 5m to turn a pub off prep into a pub on one, and then have bias mods intentionally go out of their way to change rules last minute simply because their previous hpc clan was closed by us.

Thats how we got this bad boy http://i.imgur.com/mwXfHkI.png

You could not be any more right.

However, imagine a clan like Supremacy who opened on 07 servers taking a 'cotm' competition off of a legacy clan like Foe, even after they paid 5m to turn a pub off prep into a pub on one, and then have bias mods intentionally go out of their way to change rules last minute simply because their previous hpc clan was closed by us.

Thats how we got this bad boy http://i.imgur.com/mwXfHkI.png

I guess you can understand their reluctance to lose it considering a runescape community forum signature is pretty much all they have going for them these days