FOE vs EOP | F2P Prep 2-0

holydreams

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Teamspeak (ts.foe-rs.com)

9tYxg3T.png

Today Final Ownage Elite fought Eruption of Pures in a 30 Minute 30v30 F2P Prep. Shout out to this clan for not being fucking pussies and actually fighting us when we ask.

Good fight EOP

iSm8tWG.png

Round 1: Victory

Final Ownage Elite Starting/Ending: 28/23

Eruption of Pures Starting/Ending: 28/0

Round 2: Victory

Final Ownage Elite Starting/Ending: 31/29

Eruption of Pures Starting/Ending: 31/0

iSm8tWG.png

tPtz9z7.png

~Austin

~Marko

''for not being pussies'' u logged after u lost a round to CD lmfao nice broken streak brown sticky stuff clan see u this weekend@@HolyDreams r u still mad bruv

I've seen a lot of broken things in this proud time of being in the best matched pure clan,but bringing a 40 def account to try and cheat and claim a win? This is a new level of BROKEN lmao

makes sense why ur clan is dodging us than lol

? I queried ham and Kim for preps last week and got ignored by Kim for 4 hours. Sup doesn't want to prep eop, ur garbage lol. Btw lmk if you need logs cos I'll happily post them and make u look like a broccoli. Enjoy competing with brown sticky stuffality

can eop just please prep cp......? We want some free wins and your giving them all to foc @@17_ l0l

Nty bud ur too busy getting out the slump op is putting u in lmfak

? I queried ham and Kim for preps last week and got ignored by Kim for 4 hours. Sup doesn't want to prep eop, ur garbage lol. Btw lmk if you need logs cos I'll happily post them and make u look like a broccoli. Enjoy competing with brown sticky stuffality

30c012538945fdba99dbee3181907afb.png

as if any sup ranks are gonna take an elite seriously lmao

pussy l000l nice slump @@17_ how does it feel that fatality has had more preps then you this year, more events, and more prep wins.

eop ded