COTM: FOE & Sup

slushpuppy

Yes but Moni can confirm the FOE prep was after 6 as he was in the fight. Apex was way after. We have PROOF of our event happening before the cut-off point and we didn't want a half-assed post going up at 5:59 to barely meet the cut-off point. We scheduled it a week in advance and FOE got 2 preps after the cut-off (even paid clan leaders for them). We didn't attempt to break any rule whatsoever and we're being punished for it.

At the end of the day FOE cannot demand theirs to count as they have no proof. They can try to fake it but Moni can confirm himself it was after 6 and Apex happened afterwards. We have Rage ranks saying it happened before 6, there's no foul play or photoshop or anything going on. Nobody is arguing in FOE's corner except for FOE and we have Rage/UB/EOP members arguing for us.

How are you being punished? Your clan gets action and the two top clans get to duke it out for #1.

You guys are acting as if you've already lost this prep and it hasn't even happened.

How are you being punished? Your clan gets action and the two top clans get to duke it out for #1.

You guys are acting as if you've already lost this prep and it hasn't even happened.

nah, we're just acting like we've already won cotm and bias staff are breaking/bending rules to give it to the other clan

which is exactly whats happening

more and more ppl making us sigs knowing we're the rightful winners

kiss both sigs morons

nah, we're just acting like we've already won cotm and bias staff are breaking/bending rules to give it to the other clan

kiss both sigs morons

more and more of your own members are making sigs l00l

kiss the sig once we kill you in clan wars again

kiss both sigs morons

You guys are the saltiest fucking clan I've ever seen.

You're a joke if you don't want to duke it out with another clan and clearly think you've already lost. Keep making sigs, and everyone else will keep thinking very little of you lil guys.

You're a joke if you don't want to duke it out with another clan and clearly think you've already lost. Keep making sigs, and everyone else will keep thinking very little of you lil guys.

who cares about what everyone else think of us, the fact is that a 2 year old clan beat u in ur own game and u have to face it

mfw the best clan in the game gets this upset over a month span where another clan won more preps in their bracket

Supremacy won and were wronged, get over it it's not like you've been COTM for 4 straight months or anything

who cares about what everyone else think of us, the fact is that a 2 year old clan beat u in ur own game and u have to face it

I don't have to face anything, I don't even clan anymore and haven't for 2 years (since your clan opened lmfao).

Not trying to say that makes me unbiased, but by the looks of the current situation you guys are just a bunch of butthurt cry babies who don't want to fight the real #1 clan for COTM.

Also, if you didn't care what anyone thinks of you, you may as well just bring mains on weekends. Oh wait...

mfw the best clan in the game gets this upset over a month span where another clan won more preps in their bracket

Supremacy won and were wronged, get over it it's not like you've been COTM for 4 straight months or anything

I haven't been COTM for 4 straight months, because I'm not in foc?

Foe aren't even the ones on this topic upset, that's literally just Supremacy members crying.

Yeah sure Foe are keen for a tussle because it somewhat works in their favour but just goes to show how terrified Supremacy are of them if they don't have to fight them for #1 lmfao - really showing confidence in your clan m8.

I don't have to face anything, I don't even clan anymore and haven't for 2 years (since your clan opened lmfao).

Not trying to say that makes me unbiased, but by the looks of the current situation you guys are just a bunch of butthurt cry babies who don't want to fight the real #1 clan for COTM.

Also, if you didn't care what anyone thinks of you, you may as well just bring mains on weekends. Oh wait...

anything u say doesnt matter to me than 

Foe aren't even the ones on this topic upset, that's literally just Supremacy members crying.

Yeah sure Foe are keen for a tussle because it somewhat works in their favour but just goes to show how terrified Supremacy are of them if they don't have to fight them for #1 lmfao - really showing confidence in your clan m8.

I'm pretty sure Supremacy accepted the fight anyway when the reality is they never should have had to in the first place. The entire reason this discussion is happening is because rules were changed at the last second that should have been changed for the next month of competition.

SUP is definitely not scared of foe considering they directly contested them for about 2 months.

And call it what you will but they have never been ones to pull high to preps, FOE likely has double their ml - nearly every prep these days is under 40 a side

I'm pretty sure Supremacy accepted the fight anyway when the reality is they never should have had to in the first place. The entire reason this discussion is happening is because rules were changed at the last second that should have been changed for the next month of competition.

SUP is definitely not scared of foe considering they directly contested them for about 2 months.

And call it what you will but they have never been ones to pull high to preps, FOE likely has double their ml - nearly every prep these days is under 40 a side

Exactly, they've accepted the fight so let it run its course. The better clan and real COTM will come out ontop, and whether that's foe or sup I really don't care.

Also, I wouldn't really call the past 2 months much of a contest but sure, whatever you say.

Yes, because I don't CLAN, my opinion on the matter is irrelevant/invalid.

Guess that makes every retired rank's opinion on this forum irrelevant too.

I have yet to see an actual argument from you as for why FOE in any way shape or form deserve November COTM. You've been flaming Supremacy members for crying when their reasons for concern couldn't be more valid

Exactly, they've accepted the fight so let it run its course. The better clan and real COTM will come out ontop, and whether that's foe or sup I really don't care.

Also, I wouldn't really call the past 2 months much of a contest but sure, whatever you say.

ur a moron we're the last clan FOE lost to (in their own server nonetheless)

We're gonna do the same again and it's gonna be in f2p. Supremacy is the most dangerous clan when motivated and even if we lose we won't go down without a fight. I respect FOE as a clan and what they've accomplished but it's complete bullbrown sticky stuff considering by all technicalities we beat them by 1.25 points since they like being technical. We shouldn't even be having this fight for a signature but instead fighting because we want to.

I have yet to see an actual argument from you as for why FOE in any way shape or form deserve November COTM. You've been flaming Supremacy members for crying when their reasons for concern couldn't be more valid

The fact that sharkbrew mods fucked up, and allowed a situation where two clans are sitting on near identical points and thus have been told to fight for COTM?

That sounds like a pretty reasonable argument as to why the two clans should fight to decide who's on top...

Plus it would honestly just be an interesting and enjoyable fight to have.

The fact that sharkbrew mods fucked up, and allowed a situation where two clans are sitting on near identical points and thus have been told to fight for COTM?

That sounds like a pretty reasonable argument as to why the two clans should fight to decide who's on top...

Plus it would honestly just be an interesting and enjoyable fight to have.

Interesting fight yes, I still see it as circumventing what should have happened regardless. I made a terrible call as I wasn't keeping up with Supremacy at the moment and did not think letting FOE get late prep wins would affect cotm - if the past months were any indication i thought they already won and I was incorrect

Interesting fight yes, I still see it as circumventing what should have happened regardless. I made a terrible call as I wasn't keeping up with Supremacy at the moment and did not think letting FOE get late prep wins would affect cotm - if the past months were any indication i thought they already won and I was incorrect

still pretty ridiculous how clans boycott preps vs foe so they can't win lol..

no ones afraid moron - sups just pissed they beat foe and the biased sb staff are giving the desperate foe clan another chance to get it since they cried so hard about it

and you havent played for 2 years and are spamming the brown sticky stufftiest rs fan site ever to exist - you need to find another fucking hobby bro, what you're doing is just sad you irrelevant broccoli

ur a moron we're the last clan FOE lost to (in their own server nonetheless)

We're gonna do the same again and it's gonna be in f2p. Supremacy is the most dangerous clan when motivated and even if we lose we won't go down without a fight. I respect FOE as a clan and what they've accomplished but it's complete bullbrown sticky stuff considering by all technicalities we beat them by 1.25 points since they like being technical. We shouldn't even be having this fight for a signature but instead fighting because we want to.

You're right, I'm a moron because you beat FOE once and then lost to them four times consecutively after that.

You guys seem like you don't want to fight though, that's the thing. If you were the real #1 clan (and most dangerous when motivated?), you wouldn't be whining as much as you have about this and would've just taken the fight, but no, you guys are still hella salty.

no ones afraid moron - sups just pissed they beat foe and the biased sb staff are giving the desperate foe clan another chance to get it since they cried so hard about it

and you havent played for 2 years and are spamming the brown sticky stufftiest rs fan site ever to exist - you need to find another fucking hobby bro, what you're doing is just sad you irrelevant broccoli

The 'biased' sharkbrew staff who fucked up have repeatedly said that they agree with you. However, the way that things HAVE worked out has just been that there's a fight between the two top clans at the moment for #1 of the month. The way Supremacy are acting on these forums makes me think you guys have already lost, but feel free to prove me wrong.

As for your last comment, I don't know how long your replies and posts take to write, but I literally put minimal effort into mine so it's no skin off my back. (Also you still actively play runescape and clan, so if we're going to talk about finding new hobbies, maybe you should look in the mirror)