Invictus vs Special Forces F2P Prep 3-0 ft. Perfection

Bowsz

If Fs are brown sticky stuff and they beat you in their last 4 preps 3-0 and bullied you into not making a trip topic for the last 2 weekends, what does that make Iv? Serious reply please

Fs get bullied on the daily, have to crash fights cuz there too brown sticky stuff scared to fight with same opts haha my god fs are the worst dog brown sticky stuff clan

Fs get bullied on the daily, have to crash fights cuz there too brown sticky stuff scared to fight with same opts haha my god fs are the worst dog brown sticky stuff clan

We are not scared to fight matched opts, our prep record proves this.

Too scared to fight matched opts yet have beaten you in our last 4 matched opt preps? You wonder why SK closed lmao, delusional af.

Scouting you the weekend u had +2 on us and wouldnt hit hahahahaha you take more dick than your bullbrown sticky stuff bundle of twigs leader @@Tannie

Bracebrigade boys

If you honestly believe that, you are delusional. You haven't made a topic for the last 2 weekends because Fearless hasn't let you.

If Invictus truly believed in themselves that they could take us on matched opts, they wouldn't of no showed the last 2 preps we had scheduled with them.

I know it must feel depressing to be in a bottom tier clan but making delusional posts on Sharkbrew only makes things worse, not better.

Sorry didnt wana read all that your breath sticks of @ sack load

#baited

Sorry didnt wana read all that your breath sticks of @ sack load

Yes that was the reply I was expecting as you have no valid argument to reply with. This type of delusion/propaganda might work on your own members on your own forums but I promise you it won't work here. 

Yes that was the reply I was expecting as you have no valid argument to reply with. This type of delusion/propaganda might work on your own members on your own forums but I promise you it won't work here.

Your dog brown sticky stuff like your clan, mediator lol?? More like muppet lawl