Fatality end CV real quick [F2P Sunday]

<><

FatalityBannerNoLines.png

Heard it was Convictions 3 month anniversary (a milestone for any of Toxics clans) so we made sure we were there to celebrate.

iTXI5VG.gif

The day started out with a hit on a cluster north of black night hill between CP/EoP/Zu/SuNot to long after joining the cluster clans bailed to single so we killed all the stragglers.

On the same inventory CV finally came to Big Hill and we began the beat down. You'd think being up 20 on us at the time would be an advantage or their new Addy would help them tank, but the entire fight was a complete slaughter. Very quickly into the fight they decided to bail to the south volcano where our binders would slaughter 3 Pinkies at a time as we lured them. We finally pushed into them with scims and they went further south, eventually bailing to single. Normally we hate walking clans down in single, but we made an exception due to them teaming with mains yesterday.

We were waiting for CV to move past CA but after they finally got a scout on us and were afraid to move anywhere we decided to hit up EoP @ Sperm instead. We started out the fight strong banging them out while they were all over the east side of the hill when Zu came in. For the next 10~ minutes we were constantly between both clans with EoP and ZU getting regroups in single. After clearing both clans we got our gf spams up and dipped when apparently EoP rushed into multi 5 levels north of us to get their own spams.

Still not done we heard EoP wanted to fight the champs. We ran into them east of mossies but for some reason the bailed to single. The next 10 minutes or so consisted of EoP using CP tactics to get 1 kill at a time while our binders once again would provide us with a feast. After some main clan rushed us EoP came out of hiding. Even with mains on us we slammed EoP who were running in 1 by 1. Once EOP were cleared we moved to gap so we could all attack the mains.

The rest of the day consisted of Nemesis walking into us multiple times, Leet Tactics trying to crash us and dying, and CV members wandering around aimlessly to provide us with loot.

EYoZz3k.png

054e91b82d.jpg.png

b9453f9da9456deb9095c29e87f1087f.png

25ptfk1.jpg

936f854505.png

mvkab8.jpg

2weyyz9.jpg

e20a32ae42.jpg.png

20FhjFK.png

96afe10f7f.png

5adfa61e41.png

e8ec313eb4e592c61eeb790c4587460d.png

77b5895780.png

172fada766.png

da6dc9f259.png

cv had more action and ended after you

Looks like the rest of the hpcs bullied you

And you are really left competiting with zu

I would consider trying to make sv you ally to attempt

to rejuvinate your clan

you made a fake sharkbrew account to post on here

you

are

clearly

mad

Not sure if "Gf Eop+Zu" means we both focused you or that we both teamed or something idk but nevertheless, gj on ur trip

Zu crashed but after that EoP continued to focus on us quite a bit, i doubt you guys teamed up lol.

gj fi

why crash our fight with LT tho...

if that was north of black knight hill we were focusing on the other clans there (cp mainly i believe, idk i had just got on and got other ppl 2 tell me what happened 1st fight)

otherwise i only remember lt rushing us out of nowhere at big hill and we were like wdf r these guys doing