[D]oom Opening Pk Trip | 100+ Demons | Cleansing the Scene Ft. Fearless, IV, Terror

Remy

Pulls a 100 and then spamming "why aren't you in multi".

We'll see how long you're gonna last with the same geniuses in your leader-team you just closed a few months ago.

If you would be less cocky you would've had more action instead of running around crashing fights and spamming justin beibery brown sticky stuff heh

You've just re-opened and already flaming the entire scene. Let's see how you do in a few months when your pull drops to 50 and you get teammed and camped by everyone around once again.

You don't learn from your mistakes, do you? heh

I just laughed directly in your face.

Just remember, I smashed LP with my eyes closed, all versions btw.

Also, you say we just closed, we closed because as a clan we realized how brown sticky stuff it was to be a HPC Clan, I honestly feel bad for the people that still HPC getting camped by 120s on the daily with trash 39 def accounts.

I was in Doom when y'all were HPC much respect to you boys and I still like a lot of y'all. I get Rockman seem to be with FS but they are their own thing who they choose to hit and not to hit is not up to us. We may have a few Rockman who on their pures are in FS that's why they don't attack us but we don't ask them to help us they do as they please.

But anyways nice pull boys and great to finally have some good action in the scene!

I was in Doom when y'all were HPC much respect to you boys and I still like a lot of y'all. I get Rockman seem to be with FS but they are their own thing who they choose to hit and not to hit is not up to us. We may have a few Rockman who on their pures are in FS that's why they don't attack us but we don't ask them to help us they do as they please.

But anyways nice pull boys and great to finally have some good action in the scene!

I like u

ty 4 action

That's up to the members/leaders in your clan if they want to represent Fearless like that.

We will see how far it gets them.

I appreciate the kind reply btw but I'm just letting you know how it is man... Your Leaders cover up a lot of things that your overall clan doesn't know or see.

Since when did 1 weekend trip make Doom #1 ? or any clan for that matter  .... Fearless is # 1 Lpc right now because FS Opened when LPC was supposed to ( not bullied from HPC late in the year) ..... Consistently Win our Verified Preps and Provide The Best Weekend LPC Action Since October Opening ! Gz FS

Pulls a 100 and then spamming "why aren't you in multi".

We'll see how long you're gonna last with the same geniuses in your leader-team you just closed a few months ago.

If you would be less cocky you would've had more action instead of running around crashing fights and spamming justin beibery brown sticky stuff heh

You've just re-opened and already flaming the entire scene. Let's see how you do in a few months when your pull drops to 50 and you get teammed and camped by everyone around once again.

You don't learn from your mistakes, do you? heh

No one is reading this LOL

Since when did 1 weekend trip make Doom #1 ? or any clan for that matter  .... Fearless is # 1 Lpc right now because FS Opened when LPC was supposed to ( not bullied from HPC late in the year) ..... Consistently Win our Verified Preps and Provide The Best Weekend LPC Action Since October Opening ! Gz FS

okay random