StrikeTEAM FT IV/D/T/FS

Legend FuNny

BI3Ce6p.png

http://st-rs.org/foorum/ l #striketeam l StrikeTeamCC

Today StrikeTeam pulled 46

We had nice fights against Invictus, Fearless, Terror ,Doom

Feel free to ask preps if you want to do something midweek.

Good fight guys and it's always a pleasure to fight against you! See ya next week! ;)

aD8AnzW.png

Typhome POV

​FNATIC POV:

GA7i4u1.png

6tLwNPe.png

quyvUbE.png

b2d17799b1aab14b42fc6b4e3d50b867.png

d6hiuyd.png

3211ec26a95cfd0839a195fa8f918fa9.png

a9d19c9d9c9a26140bd03dfbb883f7ba.jpg
a4f0ccecd6696cbdfab63141bd0c7c47.jpg
82e7434a274b78669241fc38ec75f46e.jpg
85317cec8b084ab65de6b33e24fdc7cd.jpg

MznayJK.png
qPFYMYA.png
mV1vqbH.png

5c3e302dd9cd16c00de7cfc538e2c1a5.png

7dcfe439d94a321425ce4a5448065f84.png

5e43c2cf4b31ce0b5b327e5df39c52ea.png

c728f332600965aa8c46ebfc6df81c45.png

mwahahhaha @ perm ragged by STeitse mwahahahhaah

Well done on your trip ST, try to keep those cape merges to a minimum though. It makes the other clans with lower pulls not have anyone to 1v1. Not everyone pulls 100 lol

They purposely did this to 1v1 Doom because every other clan was scared af to do so.

Big up ST and IV for fighting doom :)

mwahahhaha @ perm ragged by STeitse mwahahahhaah

They purposely did this to 1v1 Doom because every other clan was scared af to do so.

Big up ST and IV for fighting doom :)

Yes I know this lol.

Doom had +20 on Fs and +40-50 on everyone else (+65 on SF lmao). Not much anyone could do to 1v1 Doom. When they did this though, it blocked the lower pulling clans from having anyone to fight besides crashing being down a bunch. 

Yes I know this lol.

Doom had +20 on Fs and +40-50 on everyone else (+65 on SF lmao). Not much anyone could do to 1v1 Doom. When they did this though, it blocked the lower pulling clans from having anyone to fight besides crashing being down a bunch. 

How about you and Fs stop holding hands and fight eachother for once l0l 

How about you and Fs stop holding hands and fight eachother for once l0l 

How about you use your own capes and not get Special Forces in them? Must feel bad trying to talk smack to some person on a community website who you do not know, yet get every comment countered with your own statements lol. 

If you still don't understand, then what I mean is that you cannot complain if 2 clans start looking for options when there are 3 clans in 1 cape. Or 2 clans in 1 cape to make it a bit more simple since that was basically what SF and Iv did all weekend.

Don't give a good clan like ST bad look by baiting another clan in their aftermath topic.

How about you use your own capes and not get Special Forces in them? Must feel bad trying to talk smack to some person on a community website who you do not know, yet get every comment countered with your own statements lol. 

If you still don't understand, then what I mean is that you cannot complain if 2 clans start looking for options when there are 3 clans in 1 cape. Or 2 clans in 1 cape to make it a bit more simple since that was basically what SF and Iv did all weekend.

Don't give a good clan like ST bad look by baiting another clan in their aftermath topic.

no one gets SF in our capes lol. its not my fault he decides to do it. we cant control his actions lol.

nevertheless, gratz on a brown sticky stuffty weekend terror lol.

Rofl, i get carried? Ohkay l0l.

Believe what you want broccoli rofl, stay mute. 

Funnier is that people from Terror or Fs would get suspended/warned for calling other people retards, yet you been from Iv means you can? Learn to respect and maybe you would get respected, not many people seem to respect the almighty Vanquish Alex. And yea you get carried 100%, being the more irrelevant rank in Iv, who tried to make it seem like he was slumping my clan because we weren't pulling 50, yet forgot to read his own topic (having started with just +1 on my clan lol). Am I slumping you without even doing anything. I actually like Iv, besides the ones who think they are high and mighty (Aka Vq Alex).

Anyone in Iv would probably call better than you as well. I don't even know why you brought that up lmao.

Funnier is that people from Terror or Fs would get suspended/warned for calling other people retards, yet you been from Iv means you can? Learn to respect and maybe you would get respected, not many people seem to respect the almighty Vanquish Alex. And yea you get carried 100%, being the more irrelevant rank in Iv, who tried to make it seem like he was slumping my clan because we weren't pulling 50, yet forgot to read his own topic (having started with just +1 on my clan lol). Am I slumping you without even doing anything. I actually like Iv, besides the ones who think they are high and mighty (Aka Vq Alex).

Anyone in Iv would probably call better than you as well. I don't even know why you brought that up lmao.

Rofl, okay. Think what you want to save your ass. 

Tell Lord Ex to prep me this Thursday with a 80cb cap 25v25 min pub on Since he wants to make a status update trying to boost his ego.