The Top Five Greatest Pure Clans Of All Time

Smart

Your inexperience in the community shows when ranking CP out of the top 5 but thats probably just a bait seeing as how our most recent showcase has made you bitter towards us.

CP was #1 for a decent amount of time and has been open for 11 years. CP was a constant top force in F2P during Wildy/BH/Clan Wars (I would know I was there). Not so much Wildy 2.0 from what I've seen, but every clan got fucked then. Saying they were outside the top 10 in f2p for the majority of that time is just dumb and not true. Your argument for E stands, but when you put a counterargument regarding CP that makes no sense then yeah...you look dumb/mad whatever you wanna call it.

F2P:

1. MM - Best fullout record, held spot consistently the longest.

2. FI/FOE - Both dominated the F2P in different eras. Edge to Foe for consistency.

3. FI - #1 from 06 - 07. Took a slapping in Bh by CP. Only won PCL due to numbers. TH officials took over which began a long slump. Putting it back together now.

4. CP/EOP - EOP Closed a few times. Took #1 from FI in 07 but for like two weeks lol.. Then Bh came out and then pcl. Eop were never too hot during those times. After DP closed in like 2009 Eop began to get a pretty solid staff and has obviously been pretty dominate since then with their new staff. CP was #1 in Bh Crator, #2 in PCL era, #1 Again in Chain69 era. Always top 3 f2p matched. In stone age CP and EOP have been at the top, but none the less made some rises here and there edge to CP for having won a fullout.

5. TLP - If Tlp cared about f2p before 2011 they would probably be in the top 3 of all time.

To the people who rate Fi before EoP, do i need to explain/show you what we've done to that clan in the last 2 and a half years? Remember who it was who dethroned  them on 07 and has NEVER let them recover. Leaked their boards legit 8 times, leaked their A52 about 10 times, its not even close at this point. Forever in our shadows. 

Edit: December 12, 2015. All i need to say lmfao. 

Great hairline, and yes eop closed 6 times during 1 summer rofl

Havent seen u at all 2013-2014.

you have been relevant for a couple of months but yet again your clan is in a slump hahaha

Your not above fi or cp and certainly not above tlp. You are the sole reason for the pure communities current state at this moment in terms of the mains scandal. I gave you a like for your post however as I do respect your opinion and you took the topic seriously which is rare on these forums but again, I disagree.

only clans to blame for the current state are cp and tlp who couldnt compete and mass trained 39 def LOL

not to mention the mains they use

btw supremacy is brown sticky stuff

The only thing I see on this thread is EOP massively overrating their clan because of 'what they did to Fatality'. The current Fatality is nothing close to what they used to be and are basically a new HPC when it comes to leadership experience. All time I would have it like this.

I know youre salty about EOP and all, but keep in mind that FI was considered unbeatable & held solid #1 spot for like a year on OSRS, BEFORE Eop dethroned them, so you cant really say that they beat a dead horse when FI was at their peak & unstoppable at the time EOP dethroned and demoralized them.

I was never in tlp, lol.

They were a better/more relevant clan than CP just through competing with foe in p2p. I'm saying nobody was really impressed with CP's cc massing to pull 100 for 2 weeks only to lose up 20-30 to eop who quality wise were pretty terrible themselves.

lmfao show me where eop beat cp down 20-30 lmfao its the other way round when cp used to pull 50/60 compared to eops 70/80 when they had a main clan with them cp still cleared them at mossies numerous times l0l

• 2 weeks later...

S Tier 

Foe - P2p Standards

MM - F2p Standards

S- Tier

Fatality-  Overall challenged Foe / Mm for the longest time in pure history

A+ Tier

TLP - #2 in P2p behind Foe for YEARS. When they went F2p became #1 in 07 servers and kept up with CP/Fi back in 2010 Era

EOP - Good clan but unfortunately became based on numbers very early on around 2011.

CP - You guys ruined the community first with 30 def, probably the only reason you were even good at F2p aside from having Drunk R2h.

Epidemic - The only NEW BORN CLAN AFTER 2008 TO ACTUALLY TAKE THE F2P THRONE #1??? This says too much man idk why people forgot about E nor never mention them. Plode / IVP did so much. Wish i joined them back in the day but loyalty was a specialty for me.

A Tier (Last section of Good HPCs!)

Destructive Pures - Accomplished alot and became a real threat to the HPC era

Devastation - Very relevant in their Era

Carnage - Relevant in their Era for P2p!

The Hatred - A Force in their prime and I believe at one point #3 f2p behind Mm/Foe in their Era.

Against All Odds (2008 Era) - Extremely good clan in f2p ^_^

Intense Redemption - I mean these guys were basically in the same league as Devastation / Carnage in the prime Era

B Tier (Either relied heavily on numbers or were very good in their Era but that time was very weak compared to how the meta developed)

Calamity

The Golden Gods

Crimson Project 

Zenith

C Tier (Any MPC or LPC because there's too many to mention or remember after all these years)

---

Trash Tier (Clans that thought they were good but honestly never proved a single thing)

PoT

Yea sure the top 5 are amazing pullers to full outs and weekend trips but all the MPCS that did things everyday throughout the week is what made clanning fun.

Getting an event with a top 5 clan throughout the week in 2009 was like going through hell. If they even had 5 people on I was lucky.