The Top Five Greatest Pure Clans Of All Time

Smart

This is my own view, but I feel it is objective and is congruent with the reality of the history of the pure world.

1) FOE - I know this controversial, but FOE has edged out MM for the greatest pure clan simply due to longevity. 

2) MM - The face of the pure world, true legends. Nothing else needs to be said.

3) EOP - Another controversial choice, but they have gotten the better of Fatality for the last several years. I also believe EOP's 2010/2011 rank team were true innovators and arguably one of the best of all time.

4) Fatality - Although they're irrelevant now, Fatality in 2012 was the "most dominant clan of all time" as their quality and numbers simply were unmatched.

5) TLP/CP - Could go either way, but I personally rank TLP slightly higher simply due to being a top contender in both servers. CP, however has shown glimmers of brilliance and are the definition of consistent, and have the greatest F2P rank to ever clan (Drunk).

Post your own, try and keep it unbiased.

I'd put TLP/CP to #3 and Eop #4 with Fi #5.

I weigh results in the most competitive era (2010-2011) higher than any other era. During the absolute peak of the clan world EOP (FOEOP vs MM rivalry) really shined whereas TLP/CP were non contenders, albeit still relevant. Fatality is only on this list as their "peak" was much higher than any other clans.

1: MM - Most dominant pure clan ever.

2: Foe - always 2nd best to MM yet still very dominant

3: EOP - had their ups and downs but obviously top 3

4: Fi - For the sole reason of how long they have been around and you need to remember they weren't always as brown sticky stuff as they are today.

5: Too many to choose from tbh so just leaving it blank.

Pretty accurate list.

I'd definitely rank MM over FOE though. Can't really base it on how long they've been opened or you could put CP above all clans because they never closed.

;)

I know you were in MM, but there is a misconception on how "dominant" they really were. During my time in MM (2006, 2009-2011) there were months where we would get throttled by FOE or EOP. I'm not saying FOE didn't ever slump, but they essentially went blow for blow with MM since they opened. Now that MM has been closed for several years while FOE has continued to excel it is only right they're ranked higher.

I always like seeing the opinions on these forums.

1) MM - The face of pure clanning, wilderness dominance Pre-EOC was actually cauliflower.

2) FOE - Dominant force Post-EOC (probably could say most consistent clan Post-EOC), fighting for top wildy/matched both Pre-EOC and Post-EOC.

3) TLP - Top matched clan off all time. The 2 above are there because of the wilderness.

4) EoP/Fi - 2010 version of EoP was actually ridiculous. EoP most likely edges Fi in their very long rivalry. Has had more years on top of the rivalry. I place them matched with Fi though because the years Fi was on top (more specifically late 2011-2012), they completely dominated in all aspects. If I had to say anything I would classify EoP over Fi.

5) CP - Was always top contender in F2P, lacked to make impact to the above though, especially Pre-EOC.

This is a my opinion of the greatest pure clans of all time. Unbiased Brock here btw.

1. MM  F2P LEGENDS, stayed 1-25 def never accepted addy and therefore will forever be #1
2. Foe P2P LEGENDS nuff said can never be above mm due to the fact they accepted 30 def on rs2 and now accepted 30 def on osrs
3. Fatality Took #1 f2p+p2p multiple times from MM/Foe had a long dominating history in certain years where they couldn't be touched( 2007/2008/2013)
4. Corrupt Pures / The Last Pures Trying to be unbiased here CP is an f2p powerhouse, TLP is a p2p powerhouse, nuff said hard to rank either one above the other.
5.^
6. Eop who cares about #6 at this point lmfao....

rest.

I know you were in MM, but there is a misconception on how "dominant" they really were. During my time in MM (2006, 2009-2011) there were months where we would get throttled by FOE or EOP. I'm not saying FOE didn't ever slump, but they essentially went blow for blow with MM since they opened. Now that MM has been closed for several years while FOE has continued to excel it is only right they're ranked higher.

You can try say my opinion is bias but look at the replies on this thread.

You can try say my opinion is bias but look at the replies on this thread.

Not biased, it's normal to see clans that are viewed "old school" in rose tinted glasses for nostalgia purposes. For example, Epidemic is extremely overrated nowadays.

#1/2 - Foe/MM p2p/f2p either server and the gap was equally as big in either server.

#3 - Fi - knocked Foe/MM off thier #1 perch's in both servers till the december 09 slump, 07 - dominated till Jan 2015 and slump since

#4 - TLP - #2 P2P after Fi fell in 09 and #1 matched for 2 years

#5 - CP - pre-wild removal they were up there but always fed Foe/Fi/mm their best members