hm

Wee-Bey

they aren't masquerading as pures so i'm not particularly concerned, they've been nothing but free loot

the real amusing part is how hard they and eop are riding each other

They are sniping you guys arent they? Leaking privateboards etc, must be annoying

thats a such a brown sticky stuffty, brown sticky stuffty cop out considering the only clans that post are sv (ex-pures) and revenant (they snipe pures). the ratio of pure to main topics is probably upwards of 40:1 lol its basically condoning a zerker team sniping a pure clan/ruining pure clan trips.

i hope none of the mods uphold the 'oh this site is for all clans, not just pures' mindset because thats embarrassing. have more respect for who made the site and has carried it for years. mains dont give a brown sticky stuff about the site

not too long ago there was like 3 zerk clans open and they all sucked so they disappeared, or so i thought.

respect for who made the site? the entire 40+ def section was slushpuppy's creation for that very purpose. main clans continue to use rsc and its now used for when pure clans resort to mains.

i'm kind of scratching my head as to why people are suddenly upset with the lackadaisal pace this community has had in regards to helping itself when some way worse brown sticky stuff has happened in the past