hm

Wee-Bey

dont get cleared at lvl 1 then sheesh all you had to do was run north not south to the ditch lmfao

if some clan hit me in lvl 1 i would walk the three steps to ditch as well. to think they would run 10 levels north to make it an actual fight is more moronic than hitting a clan in single and spamming "go multi"

if some clan hit me in lvl 1 i would walk the three steps to ditch as well. to think they would run 10 levels north to make it an actual fight is more moronic than hitting a clan in single and spamming "go multi"

nobody spammed go multi lmfao we just cleared em in singles it was so fucking easy considering they were all 80+ and couldn't hit a single actual lpc account lmfao

70 people ingame is cleared? news to me

yep you got fucked mate it was too easy 110-40 real fucking quick lmfao

nobody spammed go multi lmfao we just cleared em in singles it was so fucking easy considering they were all 80+ and couldn't hit a single actual lpc account lmfao

yep you got fucked mate it was too easy 110-40 real fucking quick lmfao

im not in doom and ur broccolied if u think trying to fight at lvl 1 is alright and that spamming cleared when the other clan has 11 more (70) than u LOL cancer patient

Another topic about us by another ub kid LuL

If you're not happy about us sniping your brown sticky stuffty little pure clan because your clan thinks they can do w/e the fuck they want, then pm any @Op in #revenant for a way out.

think im ub?

Another topic about us by another ub kid LuL

If you're not happy about us sniping your brown sticky stuffty little pure clan because your clan thinks they can do w/e the fuck they want, then pm any @Op in #revenant for a way out.

He isn't Unbreakable, and I don't believe anyone from our clan cares enough to make a topic about your clan. Please stop posting these moronic statements that only mentally inept members of this community would get annoyed by. 

• If you enjoy snipping pure clans from single, continue doing so.
  • If you would like to fight Unbreakable in a real fight, please message one of our ranks.
  • If you would like to accomplish something within this game as a clan, try fighting clans with a higher overall stat averages at: http://forums.zybez.net/.

Note: I still don't understand what you are trying to accomplish as a clan, but if you enjoy fighting pure clans, can you at least do it in a more honorable (not sure if that is the right word) way?