30def master race

Bigolebootyhole

Why do you dislike 30def but are willing to accept anything between 10 and 29def

I honestly want to hear your opinions, adamant has no where near the same defence bonuses as rune and is actually pretty easy to hit on

Adamant weighs a lot so the people wearing it are sacrificing run so it evens out imo

What's the point in 20 or 25def? Initiate, mystic, studded, infinite? Getting 30 for the +2-4 combat levels opens up armour with more offensive stats and upgraded initiate etc

Clans pre eoc openly accepted 30def without always requiring turm why not now?

Discuss

Clans pre-eoc didn't openly accept 30 def at first. It was worked into the pure community once turmoil came out. Please go fuck yourself :)

Your telling me there were no prossy pures before turm? They just had nowhere to go because clans were to ignorant to accept these glorious bastards into there clans thinking they were mains.

How come you can call them mains now but one day if turm ever gets released accept them as 'pures' protip you cant

addy is just broccolied

only reason it was ever accepted in pre eoc was because of turmoil, which required like 32def if im right.

i dont see any reason why a pure, which is considered 1-20 or 1-25 by most people, should resort to reason def lvl to 30-39?

addy is just broccolied

only reason it was ever accepted in pre eoc was because of turmoil, which required like 32def if im right.

i dont see any reason why a pure, which is considered 1-20 or 1-25 by most people, should resort to reason def lvl to 30-39?

Why do people consider 20-25 pure and 30def not? Explain

most people, like myself, don't consider 30+ defense a pure. There are no real benefits, other then limited additional armour. Clans who go 30 defense will also be starved of clan wars events (if they do them). 30 defense is a community ruined and isn't supported by most

1-20 is good!

Well a pure for me is a account that deals as much damage as possible without thinking about defence basicly a all in character, 13 def pure has addy gloves & black defender , 20 def addy gloves & mith defender 25 def infinity robes. those are all power spikes to deal more damage

30 def doesnt bring a huge powerspike and there for its useless 4 a pure (next step is 35 for 3rd mage robes)

Well a pure for me is a account that deals as much damage as possible without thinking about defence basicly a all in character, 13 def pure has addy gloves & black defender , 20 def addy gloves & mith defender 25 def infinity robes. those are all power spikes to deal more damage

30 def doesnt bring a huge powerspike and there for its useless 4 a pure (next step is 35 for 3rd mage robes)

30def doesn't bring a huge power spike no, but with that argument shouldn't people be limited on what prayer level they should be allowed to get? Also by 35def you can get rune gloves and addy defender, 3rd age, snakeskin, and prossy that's a pretty big power spike now that I think about it for just a few combat levels

The reason I ask this is because there are 30def pures and there has been since runescape begun and they really have never had a clan world before turm was released, there have been zerk clans etc and that would be the reason nobody would go above 35 because the warring style is completely different once you get dhide and rune