Olympus Rank Boards

Foe_Abdullah

If they want to talk the talk post it on here and walk the walk, what's the worst that's going to happen? 1 out of their 325 alias accounts gets banned? LOL

Imagine your leadership cancelled your weekend trips and also gave CP a free prep win now their lb's and logs leaked. 

That is the biggest L. 

Imagine your leadership cancelled your weekend trips and also gave CP a free prep win now their lb's and logs leaked.

That is the biggest L.

A minor point on a ladder that is only relevant to a Runescape pure discussion board where they have 0 chance of actially winning? Doesn't seem like a loss to me.

You act as if no clan has ever skipped a weekend? Do Cp go out sundays?

I could drop some fake logs right now and edit some elite boards, what does thay achieve? Might give some much need hype for a while but doesn't dictate the outcome or events of a clan lol.

You're acting as if they leaked 10+ leaders board topics?

No harm has been done here due to editing and the simple fact they have brown sticky stuff to go off lol.

A minor point on a ladder that is only relevant to a Runescape pure discussion board where they have 0 chance of actially winning? Doesn't seem like a loss to me.

You act as if no clan has ever skipped a weekend? Do Cp go out sundays?

I could drop some fake logs right now and edit some elite boards, what does thay achieve? Might give some much need hype for a while but doesn't dictate the outcome or events of a clan lol.

You're acting as if they leaked 10+ leaders board topics?

No harm has been done here due to editing and the simple fact they have brown sticky stuff to go off lol.

lol CP has never cancelled a Sunday this year. Try harder please.

Look at your leadership they just posted that they are going to leak 200k lines of #Sodapop lmfao! Broken. Triggered. Baited.

lol CP has never cancelled a Sunday this year. Try harder please.

Look at your leadership they just posted that they are going to leak 200k lines of #Sodapop lmfao! Broken. Triggered. Baited.

Cp have canceled heaps of trips lmao even when I was in Cp, it's okay mate keep coming back at me I can go all night xoxo.

Yeah that's getting leaked later this week/early next, what about it?

Lmao 2k16 and olmypiss still getting bullied by all their rival clans

imagin being in a clan and your ranks wanna fake some1 death to gain some hype, justin beiber as fuck lmao

ur pretty upset that we killed ur clan dont worry it will all be alright, also were just waiting on imperial v23935 to reopen so we can close u again wahawhawhwhawh imp ded