No overheads

Thimaah

What do you guys think of this fight format? I think it is pretty good for clans who can not pull as high(Fatality vs rage: Fatality pulled 22; so it was a 22v22 :/). I also think with lower options it can be pretty exciting and a test for callers as well. Honestly, I think it is a decent change from the norm because F2P can be pretty band. Would be nice if more P2P clans ventured out but I think we should reciprocate a bit as well. To any clans coming up with ideas to make F2P, I appreciate the efforts that are made and to the newer clans like Vanguard, Wild Might, and possibly *Collision keep using these rules to make fights fun :)

note: this is to help the lower pulling clans like fatality

What do you guys think of this fight format? I think it is pretty good for clans who can not pull as high(Fatality vs rage: Fatality pulled 22; so it was a 22v22 :/). I also think with lower options it can be pretty exciting and a test for callers as well. Honestly, I think it is a decent change from the norm because F2P can be pretty band. Would be nice if more P2P clans ventured out but I think we should reciprocate a bit as well. To any clans coming up with ideas to make F2P, I appreciate the efforts that are made and to the newer clans like Vanguard, Wild Might, and possibly *Collision keep using these rules to make fights fun :)

note: this is to help the lower pulling clans like Fatality

Eop is brown sticky stuff