[MAIN] Saturday: Fearless Shows Doom Real Mains

Vito

Weak excuse tbh.

Yes Doom was probably bringing mains, but I guarantee y'all have been sneaking in a handful of mains every weekend as well. Every clan does it whether they admit it or not, people will use any advantage they can get to win. This was a relatively minor problem in lpc, while there were mains hanging around there weren't that many, it wasn't really a big issue. Now the lpc scene, the one for "real pures" that is "less cancer than the HPC scene lol" is going to go down the brown sticky stuffter, all because you couldn't handle the fact that Doom could outpull and beat you. Now that you have brought mass mains, Doom is going to do the same. Same brown sticky stuff happened in the CD/Doom rivalry, they are perfectly capable of pulling their own wall of rune/addy. Congrats on pulling a CD and ruining the pure scene. Glad I decided not to join an lpc.

@@Leen @@Tannie @@C27 @Trumpino , This guy from OP knows what hes talking about.

Weak excuse tbh.

Yes Doom was probably bringing mains, but I guarantee y'all have been sneaking in a handful of mains every weekend as well. Every clan does it whether they admit it or not, people will use any advantage they can get to win. This was a relatively minor problem in lpc, while there were mains hanging around there weren't that many, it wasn't really a big issue. Now the lpc scene, the one for "real pures" that is "less cancer than the HPC scene lol" is going to go down the brown sticky stuffter, all because you couldn't handle the fact that Doom could outpull and beat you. Now that you have brought mass mains, Doom is going to do the same. Same brown sticky stuff happened in the CD/Doom rivalry, they are perfectly capable of pulling their own wall of rune/addy. Congrats on pulling a CD and ruining the pure scene. Glad I decided not to join an lpc.

Weak excuse tbh.

Pure clanning is Dead, Its Adapt or die. 

Those definitely aren't rockmen, u guys hide tanks away from the fight then they rush in. We caught a bunch of them at sperm yesterday, and u even hide tanks in ur fall in with monk robe switches rofl. Wanna try again?

THEY ARE ROCKMAN I HAVE PLENTY OF SCREENSHOTS IF YOU WANT TO SEE DOOM SCREENSHOTS ON FS MAINS IN PIC DUMP

how are you proud of this?

These leaders are lying to their members, the 5 man main unit they're referring to in these topics of theirs were flamed/kicked from TS and the CC before we even walked into the wild. Realistically you need to start recruiting, we're outpulling you so of course Doom will win. As for a matched fight, you prep all other clans with 80 cap but not doom. I'm sorry that you guys felt big and bad bullying Invictus and can't take a loss now. Congrats on #3 LPC Fearless.

• 2 years later...