Fearless F2P Wed Ft. Envy/XL

Vito

Chill bro. I tried leaving with respect. You know I had to go back to my own clan. Especially since Envy was the first clan I was in. You feel me? Also Tannie is cancer

Thing is Envy closes after a couple weeks of opening.....

what will you do then? come back to us? quit and wait for another envy to reopen?

Thing is Envy closes after a couple weeks of opening.....

what will you do then? come back to us? quit and wait for another envy to reopen?

If Envy closes, then it closes. I can't do anything about it. Clans would close eventually. It's part of the Pure PKing Experience. It's fun and exciting to join and pk with new communities eventually. I'm still cool with FS. I tried leaving with Respect. 

If Envy closes, then it closes. I can't do anything about it. Clans would close eventually. It's part of the Pure PKing Experience. It's fun and exciting to join and pk with new communities eventually. I'm still cool with FS. I tried leaving with Respect. 

I recall u saying u were busy irl with school and work?

but u joined envy instead.. that's why im disappointed 

I recall u saying u were busy irl with school and work?

but u joined envy instead.. that's why im disappointed

I am. But it's also winter break rn for me so I'm only having to deal with work ATM. But I work part time as well. Today's trip is the first trip I went to in a while. Doubt I'll make any events when break Is over. Once School starts again, I'll hardly be around. I'm just representing Envy basically now bro