when you try creating fake users to save your dead site..

slushpuppy

Only 72! members online and rest are unknown, so it`s safe to say that SB is actually what others say ''not alive'' Bro which peoples are even here on this website beside fearless, and mainly eop. All decent/good peoples moved away( theres a reason SB mass promoted many random peoples). You seem more delusional.

By all decent/good people you mean Doom+CD, good luck with that lmao

By all decent/good people you mean Doom+CD, good luck with that lmao

You should check it out urself, you would be surprised about how many peoples moved away( then you can open ur eyes, since some of them only come on SB to flame and then go. SB is going down in general, and even slushpuppy looks constantly at their website and make topics about that website).

CP is also for a big part there, some FOE members also there. This website is mainly EOP, then fearless and then a few random ranks.

You should check it out urself, you would be surprised about how many peoples moved away( then you can open ur eyes, since some of them only come on SB to flame and then go. SB is going down in general, and even slushpuppy looks constantly at their website and make topics about that website).

CP is also for a big part there, some FOE members also there. This website is mainly EOP, then fearless and then a few random ranks.

Oh CP is a big part of the site too? Good job on making it sound ever more cancer than it already does xD

EOP is bottem tier clan( 1 decent 2016 year doesn`t make them what the other clans already are, the top tier clans).SB is going to same bottem tier as you`re clan and it`s never to late to fix it.

Yes I agree EoP had a great 2016 thanks for agreeing

We're just fucking amazing, back to your safe space now...

EOP is mass populated on sharkbrew. Their clan is dead/boring so they try to do that same thing to SB, it`s never to late to revive SB from Eopiss, eitherwise we all should move away( cause all good peoples/clans are moving away from sharkbrew).

@@slushpuppy

I am glad you posted this topic on sharkbrew because we are an active forums not filled with fake accounts

My last topic rly triggered u eh xD?

Yes I agree EoP had a great 2016 thanks for agreeing

We're just fucking amazing, back to your safe space now...

''Decent year'' still got slammed by fatality( when fatality pulled matched ops). Bullied by foc for months, bullied by CP for months( foc+cp were fighting for the top while you only crash 10 pull fatality). SUP bullied you, CD bullied you, CP slammed you all cw events, foc slammed you for only 30 cw events or so in a row, forgot to count cause ur clan went to bottem tier AGAIN. cx

Oh CP is a big part of the site too? Good job on making it sound ever more cancer than it already does xD

It clearly shows that all the peoples that left had influence on this website, cause now its dead as fk with no activity at all ( 72! members online). It`s basicly fearless and EOP posing topics/vids alone, once a while some other clans post things but still dead as fk.

They mass promoted many randoms, and even you mean something in this community while you used to be silent as fk. brown sticky stuffters actually kills a website in a heart beat.

It clearly shows that all the peoples that left had influence on this website, cause now its dead as fk with no activity at all ( 72! members online). It`s basicly fearless and EOP posing topics/vids alone, once a while some other clans post things but still dead as fk.

They mass promoted many randoms, and even you mean something in this community while you used to be silent as fk. brown sticky stuffters actually kills a website in a heart beat.

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself this site is dying when in reality your site with 40 people online (30 of which being doom members) is the site dying xD Better luck next time though.

Talking in a channel alone doesn`t count Cx

Hey, if you miss EOP so much just go on their dicks and join back, no1 forces you to be in UB(which is on the edge of closing, can`t run a decent/fun clan without decent/good leaders).

Don't miss EoP at all, not sure where you got that from. Continue to cry for me por favor

I am glad you posted this topic on sharkbrew because we are an active forums not filled with fake accounts

My last topic rly triggered u eh xD?

Fake accounts does help this website also, since if you see 72 members online and who those peoples are, you can clearly see that the website is more dead then fatality.

Btw, You did nothing to revive the website so now ur watching the other website so often and make topics about it.

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself this site is dying when in reality your site with 40 people online (30 of which being doom members) is the site dying xD Better luck next time though.

Na, you just see ''450 peoples online, oh it`s active as fk'' while it`s mainly eop and you on here lol. No wonder you made so many topics these last times, i mean usually other peoples would put ur banters and topics in a coffin, and now they only agree with it( cause its peoples from ur own clan/eop XD)

Don't miss EoP at all, not sure where you got that from. Continue to cry for me por favor

You don`t miss EOP? Lies, as soon as UB ends you will suck them cause you tried fatality( which obv wasn`t doing good but you found out on time) Foc wouldn`t want you, CP neither, SUP and some other clans stay left.

You were a better person when you were in Dynasty on Battlescape.

Making peoples like you mediator doesn`t help this website to get better, editor was fine enough for you cause you were silent and in a corner. Go back to it.

Bro leak me some rage locs again, then join OP and then going like a cry baby back to Rage kk?

You're just making fun of yourself. Can't even express your thoughts properly lol. Back to your 10man forums. Oh wait, bots can't reply to your irrelevant topics there :/

@@oops i killed u again since you keep crying about "fake accounts" I should just ban you, right?? or would that not allow you to act cauliflower without repercussion..? There are literally 2 troll accounts active on this site right now, and that's you and "zumbalips" how about you stop crying about the stuff "bad" about this site, when you're one of the kids adding to it. Thanks :-)