ahh gfx

Tuk

Why does broccolied welfare clans like terminal need gfx they are garbage and would never make it on real rs

in all seriousness what the actual fuck is your problem with rsps clanning

its been around almost as long as rs clanning has and almost everyone in the rs clanning community has taken part in rsps clanning lmfao i mean foe and tlp moved their entire clans to battlescape after eoc came out

so whats your impairment????

its been around almost as long as rs clanning has and almost everyone in the rs clanning community has taken part in rsps clanning lmfao i mean foe and tlp moved their entire clans to battlescape after eoc came out

yh just keep ignoring the post @@Kenan N Kel and be salty and broccolied for no reason

I have no problem with it I just think it's for brown sticky stuffters who can't afford returns/run a clan on real rs

I have no problem with it I just think it's for brown sticky stuffters who can't afford returns/run a clan on real rs

As if you can?? You're a nameless fucking clown who competes in the lowest of scenes you dumb fuck shut the fuck up lmfao

OT:

Btw nice gfx turned out prettt good

Why do you think it's for brown sticky stuffters? It's literally 1 defence pure clanning and extra wildy trips for people to have fun.

If you don't want to play then don't. Shut the fuck up and let people do what they're going to do and go back to your pvming.

As if you can?? You're a nameless fucking clown who competes in the lowest of scenes you dumb fuck shut the fuck up lmfao

OT:

Btw nice gfx turned out prettt good

Off him he doesn't know any better as he only just started clanning in 2k16.