Eruption Of Pures Saturday: Red Reign

17_

lmao we had 50 people at sperm pond you had 20 left I know you're finnish so this might be hard to understand but that pretty much defines being cleared

You had more than us even from the start of the fight and that was your only fight of the day so why u ran away lol? You have to be brit/dutch or something to lead ur clan like that to run away from every possible action what ur clan will get 

You had more than us even from the start of the fight and that was your only fight of the day so why u ran away lol? You have to be brit/dutch or something to lead ur clan like that to run away from every possible action what ur clan will get

We had +4 on you only lmao, we had way more fights then cp had today hence why our trip vid is twice as long.

Please stop quoting me and embarrassing yourself

we got better things to do than fighting 30 mains and 10 pures ;p

is the worse main clan around named Eopissv48 bitching about mains when fighting another main clan?

The irony here is so exciting i had to pop some popcorn and watch them come up with some random lie about how the worse hpc behind Cp is #1.

ill wait. (jeopardy music is playing in back ground)

Mfw Supremacy kicked Varjo because he went afk for 5 mins during a trip and they thought he was leaking l000l

<14:21:02> "Varjo" pokes you: was afk 5mins on trip so they think i leaked lul

<14:21:27> "Varjo" pokes you: +they got angry cuz i always complained cuz sup is dead as hell

@@Mustafa @ @ mfw ur own members know ur clan is dead as fuck wahahha

<14:21:02> "Varjo" pokes you: was afk 5mins on trip so they think i leaked lul

<14:21:27> "Varjo" pokes you: +they got angry cuz i always complained cuz sup is dead as hell

braindead supremacy ranks kicked a veteran member of their clan for being afk during a trip for 5 mins (don't blame him cos sup is trash) and they thought he was leaking l0l0

lmao can someone tell me why this duval guy is so upset? All I've seen from him lately is him crying about eop cheer up bud @@Duval it's not your fault eop is undefeated vs rage

Yawn. That's the best you got? Must suck being a main clan and complaining about mains. Rofl