Kings of Clumping

Togo

im pretty sure we were last clan to leave gdz and end? while u guys were eating holydreams ass at gdz and he left u to die LOOOOl

ur boyfriend left u all alone with big bad eop to die 0l0l0l00l0l0l0l0l0

Bullied into rag and the only reason the fight was even at gdz was because you wanted to make use of your mains lmfao so you ran your asses north. Keep spreading whatever propaganda you need to keep your brainwashed members content despite the fact that they're in a terrible, low tier #17 main clan with no action and a spastic community.

Bullied into rag and the only reason the fight was even at gdz was because you wanted to make use of your mains lmfao so you ran your asses north. Keep spreading whatever propaganda you need to keep your brainwashed members content despite the fact that they're in a terrible, low tier #17 main clan with no action and a spastic community.

You know what kind of doo doo clan EOP is, when ´´Togo´´ is the V.I.P/App Manager in EOP, yikes.

we had all our members in gear, but the fact that we killed you today shows one thing, your clan is literally #6 hpc lmfao. We had plenty of action today (smoking your clan LOL) you actually tried to team up on eop and lost, stop trying to spread fake propaganda LOL, or actually u can keep spreading it, but make it good m8 lmfao 

in the end eops community is most active and best one, i've seen your ts @ you literally have 17 ppl muted and 2 ppl talking with 1 music bot on daily LOL know ur place little dog. 

I don't think you've realized but ever since your clan and rage piped up ur both down to 25-30 pulls l0l

quote if mad btw

Look out or Togo will say to you ''you use fake alias, you insecure to use ur internet alias geek''

Aren`t you like the 3rd assistant of Togo when he can`t do the apps, but gotta make some justin beiber EOP danny music?

i dont use fake alias though? l0l broccoli dutch dog

and btw its aren't and can't, this is how i know ur dutch lmfao and the fact that u think app manager is a srs rank makes me question ur iq also eop wins again l000l0l0 i bet u feel dumb atm l00000000000l